Fire Near My Office

Fire Near My Office
Article
Post Fire Near My Office 

The Arab quarter near my office on the Federal Complex is in fire!  I can see many firemen and trucks. All the City Fire Department is there!  

The fire started in a shop and now four other shops and the little mosque are burning!  

JanReinar [ 04 Apr 2008 13:53 ]

Fire Near My Office
Comments
What does it look like? Perhaps there are a few exceptions.

Posy [ 04 Apr 2008 13:54 ]
Post Re: Fire Near My Office 

Wow! Johnny that is a pretty bad fire. I hope they had no animals and got out as well as insurance on the building.  

tda42 [ 04 Apr 2008 15:07 ]

I hope, theren't too many victims, looks as if the buildings are standing very close so the fire can expand fast.
I hope you're save in your office...

ahjah [ 04 Apr 2008 15:50 ]

It is over now! None died! A man got lightly hurt when a ceiling fell and three fireman are intoxicted with the smoke but all of them are off danger.  

I am safe here thanks Andreas!    

A pet shop is just two buildings far from the fire but all the animals are fine Kenny!

JanReinar [ 04 Apr 2008 17:28 ]

Sounds like good news, they all had lots of luck

ahjah [ 04 Apr 2008 18:54 ]

Pretty bad fire there It looks like your federal building is in a dangerous place, between fire and explosions ... It's very important that your safe and not hurt      

Tormie [ 04 Apr 2008 20:01 ]

The Brazilian Government agree with you Davide! They will move our office from this quarter until the end off the year for security reasons!  

JanReinar [ 04 Apr 2008 20:05 ]

I am so glad to hear/read that you are ok   The pics looks horrible and the fire seems so big...

TdaC [ 04 Apr 2008 21:02 ]

Friends!   My office will move from the arab quarter next week. I will be out of the web for a week or two when in the office because they will shoot down the servers!  

I will see you at home!  

JanReinar [ 18 Jul 2008 18:21 ]

Glad to hear you're ok John!  

That's good news about the move. If I were you I would be happy to leave the arab quarter after that experience!

posfan [ 18 Jul 2008 18:50 ]
I am glad to hear you are ok John too.

Posy [ 18 Jul 2008 18:50 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1