Subject: Fire Near My Office
The Arab quarter near my office on the Federal Complex is in fire! I can see many firemen and trucks. All the City Fire Department is there! :shocked!:

The fire started in a shop and now four other shops and the little mosque are burning! :shocked!:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What does it look like? Perhaps there are a few exceptions.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Fire Near My Office
Wow! Johnny that is a pretty bad fire. I hope they had no animals and got out as well as insurance on the building. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
:pray: I hope, theren't too many victims, looks as if the buildings are standing very close so the fire can expand fast.
I hope you're save in your office...

It is over now! None died! A man got lightly hurt when a ceiling fell and three fireman are intoxicted with the smoke but all of them are off danger. :)

I am safe here thanks Andreas! :hug2: :friends:

A pet shop is just two buildings far from the fire but all the animals are fine Kenny!

Profile PM  
:hug2: Sounds like good news, they all had lots of luck :)

Pretty bad fire there :uuh: It looks like your federal building is in a dangerous place, between fire and explosions :sofahide: ... It's very important that your safe and not hurt :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

The Brazilian Government agree with you Davide! They will move our office from this quarter until the end off the year for security reasons! :)

Profile PM  
I am so glad to hear/read that you are ok :hug2: The pics looks horrible and the fire seems so big...

Profile PM  
:hug2:

Friends! :heartbeat: My office will move from the arab quarter next week. I will be out of the web for a week or two when in the office because they will shoot down the servers! :crying:

I will see you at home! :hug2:

Profile PM  
Glad to hear you're ok John! :hug2:

That's good news about the move. If I were you I would be happy to leave the arab quarter after that experience!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am glad to hear you are ok John too.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1