Since I'm a bit bored.. tell me GP--

Article
Post Since I'm a bit bored.. tell me GP-- 

You got a daughter my age. Tell me, is she avaible? Is she pretty? you got a pic?  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:

Ok, it's 4 am, so I'll hurl myself to bed and hope GP doesn't get to peeved  :bigrinnin:

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 01:47 ]

Comments
What do you want to know? Why don't you ask her? Like this?   Picture number two goes here.

Angela [ 01 Aug 2003 01:48 ]
Thanks Angela, I'll take it from here..
Yes Ken I have a daughter...she turned 19 in April, lives in the Portland area of Oregon (a bit too far away for  you I'm afraid) lol Right now she does have a boyfriend, they have been living together for almost a year now. Dating for a couple of years or so. I think she's pretty, and for some odd reason your Demintia girl reminds me of her in some sort of strange way lol
She was here for a visit in May and I found she had gotten her toungue pierced! Oh well... I"m just her mom :)
Oh I also have a 24 year old son living in Seattle, but he's got a girlfriend  :lmao:

guiltypleasures [ 01 Aug 2003 16:13 ]
You believe that?   What else is she?  How did you feel when you found she had gotten her toungue pierced ? meh. . . . what can you do?

Angela [ 01 Aug 2003 16:13 ]
Hmmm, just my luck..  :-k
I'll just send the lawn gnomes to dispatch of him, and I'll have her all for myself... muhuhuhahahahahahahha
 :smileycouncil:  [army of lawn gnomes]

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 16:24 ]
And reminding you of the dementia girl  #-o  I hope only in looks  :-k

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 16:26 ]
Oh, you are a poet.

Angela [ 01 Aug 2003 16:26 ]
:lmao:
Hmmm....I wonder if I should call her and warn her of the gnome attack? I've never met her bf other than to talk on the phone with him.
I have to tell you though, if you suceed in this plan, you will have to move to the USA, as I don't want my daughter going to live so far away lol

And yes just in looks I guess, well, her skin isn't white like that, and those aren't her eyes, but ....oh I don't know I guess it was just that goth period she went though that reminded me of her. My biggest complaint about her is she's always hacking on her hair...I swear everytime I see her I wonder if she's going to be bald or have a mohawk! lol

Hmm...just thought of a question for you...are you rich? Family money? If so, I could help the gnomes find her bf <evil grin>

guiltypleasures [ 01 Aug 2003 16:42 ]
Well, let me put it this way.. if I've wanted something, I've gotten to buy it myself. and I got a lot of stuff.
And I don't have to take up a loan for the school i'm going to.
 :evil5:

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 16:46 ]
hmmm..interesting....gee Ken, if my daughter isn't interested you could send the gnomes here to dispose of my bf! heheheeheh

GP :bigrinnin:

guiltypleasures [ 01 Aug 2003 16:49 ]
Quote:

Hmm...just thought of a question for you...are you rich? Family money?

[-X  The first question should be "Are you ethero ?" ... Or your daughter could have a little surprise...

(I'm *not* thinking about a white room with a razor on the floor)

eheheh ! I think DV is joking, in all known part of the world if a boy has a lot of money has how many girls he wants (or he can pay for them  :whistle: )

Tormie [ 01 Aug 2003 19:25 ]
I think I should be insulted by Tormentor's comment  : :roll:

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 19:28 ]
:lmao:

guiltypleasures [ 01 Aug 2003 19:33 ]
Quote:

I think I should be insulted by Tormentor's comment

NO! Mine was not an insult... Anyway, every time I try to explain a concept in english it goes to blood, better for me to give my excuses and whip my back !

(Ouch ! mmmh... not so bad...)

Tormie [ 01 Aug 2003 19:40 ]
Don't take this the wrong way Tormentor, but your english seems to get worse and worse  :bigrinnin:

Deviant_Viking [ 01 Aug 2003 19:41 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next