Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
Gee maybe after your mom delievered you, that was all they could think of? hehehe :lmao:

Just kidding sweetie :)

My mom was going to name my brother (barf sound) but couldn't spell it :bigrinnin:

Subject:
My mother has been a source for one-lines and puns. I sometimes wonders if she's perhaps the worse of us two : ::razz:

Subject:
you haven't met my mom! lol

Subject:
That information is confidential.

Subject:
Well, you had to get it from someone :bigrinnin:

Subject:
As a kid and pretty much up until I was around 30 years old I was very shy and quiet...Nothing like my mom! My pet name for her when I was growing up was Lucy, as in Lucille Ball, because she was always doing something funny and always embarrissing me lol
My dad on the other hand has always been quiet and kind of shy, which is funny that they are so different and have been married for almost 50 years now.

Subject:
Well, opposites fullfill eachother

Subject:
Quote:

Women seem to have a hard time catching my name, and they usualy spend most of their time in that area. Might as well put my name there then

:-k I think your name is too much longer...

Quote:

Hey it's not my fault that you and tormie's undies are part white and part brown and yellow...sheesh

:oops: :oops: As said by Angela "That information is confidential! "

(please don't talk of my silk undies...)

Subject:
Do you dream?

Subject:
Tormentor:

I can usually tell by the responses if a person is male or female.
I knew right away that TDAC was a woman.

Earth to Tormentor...Hello ! Hello ! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
lol, tormentor
Silk huh...well heck I shouldn't even be washing these then, they are dry clean only...hang them outside of Deviant's window and let them air out for awhile :)

Den I love how you go right to the heart of the matter...we're all talking undies and you go right past that to the topic of this thread, you have real control! lol

Subject:
How about that. For moral reasons?

Subject:
Yeah how about that...
Hmm...where did morals come into play here? :-k

Subject:
So? Are you surprised?

Subject:
Well I'm always a little surprised at anything you say Angela :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3