Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
what's your nic on there?

Subject:
Aaaarrrhg!!!!!!! ¤3%¤¤%&){4
I've registered my nick.. I've verified it.. suddenly, I can't identify it, my nick gets changed, and I can't get my old nick back.

God damn, I hate that server already :bad-words:

Subject:
did you get an email with a password to keep your reg nick?

Nex
Subject:
Beware of hostile take overs 8-[

Subject:
We'll use our chat (with Posy :heartbeat: ), so no more irc channels are needed :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Can I vote indifferent?

I have never used irc. and probably never will, but others perhaps would like this facility. So perhaps I should vote yes.
But then again I am so indecisive. Aaargghhh I can't make my mind up now. ](*,)
Perhaps Posy should get to vote.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow, I didn't realise how old this poll was.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: We used sometimes an irc channel, but we have a chat room accessible in our front page which is nearly the same (and Posy :heartbeat: is IN )

Last edited by Tormie on 01 Nov 2004 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
good ol' Posy, where woud we be without her?

Profile PM  
Subject:
tormie,

i dunno if you've spent time on my site, but digital hippies has it's own irc server, we run it out of our apartment actually, it's up 24/7 with the occasional 1-2 hours of downtime each month with we do maintaince and upgrades. we currently run 6-7 different rooms, so its never bogged down or laggy. if you're interested i could ask hash about setting something up for you, maybe he could plug a couple of bots in there for you too.

we're both on IRC and in the DH room nearly 24/7, heh, so i think it would be cool as hell to get to chat with you guys. :D

Subject:
Thank you Pbnj :bigrinnin: !! I'll wait for the opinion of the other members of the crew here. So, let's write your opinion friends :whipitgood:!!!

Subject:
dag its all tazman's fault :P i didn't look at the date of this post either, LOL. either way the offer still stands if you're interested.

Subject:
Interesting idea... - but i don't know, if i have the possibility
for irc and the time to check it out. :-k
i'm chatting very rarely (since months nor more) and used
only java based chats. But why not give it a try?!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

We have 66% for YES 0% for NO 22% for BURP and 11 % for FART :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:sick:

Subject:
And where is the missing 1 %? :bigrinnin: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4