Subject: Victorian Furniture?
Does anyone know of a good 3d models site that have Victorian furniture?Reasonable priced.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Victorian Furniture?
We can only point you to free stuff pages Harold :) ... In any case it's not prohibited to give you links to commercial sites using a PM :phone:

If I find something for free I'll post the link

I can't recommend any professional stuff because I'm a cheapskate and don't even bother looking at for-sale sites. :lmao:

Depending on what you're looking for exactly there are some free items in the free area at Artist 3D that can be described as Victorian (in the Household section). The problem with that site for Poser users is that some of that models only come in .max format :bad-words: as opposed to Poser-usable .3ds format, but if you have other programs to process .max then it would be no problem for you.

Profile PM  
Endosphere wrote: [View Post]
I can't recommend any professional stuff because I'm a cheapskate and don't even bother looking at for-sale sites. :lmao:

Depending on what you're looking for exactly there are some free items in the free area at Artist 3D that can be described as Victorian (in the Household section). The problem with that site for Poser users is that some of that models only come in .max format :bad-words: as opposed to Poser-usable .3ds format, but if you have other programs to process .max then it would be no problem for you.

understand being reluctant to pay. Thanks for the site... I found some good close to Victoria style furniture there.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1