Subject: ... And today is Endosphere birthday
Yes, another party today :hurrah:

:plane: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENDOSPHERE!

Another day, another party :happybirthday: !!

Now, I open the dances :panda: !

:accordion: :jztrumpet: :clinton: :piano: :-({|= :trumpet:

And feel free to join our buffet :D :pizza: :cookies: :icecream2:

Happy birthday :congrats: !!

Subject: Re: ... And Today Is Endosphere Birthday
~ Happy Birthday Endosphere ! ~

(Pant—Pant) '''''' -Sorry -but We ran 'from the -Other ''''' Birthday party....

The green 'plastic CHAIR— it's legs -cut ALMOST through, so -when I sit.... {BLAM} 'and -I see—
''''''''' ( -EMPTY Ice Cream cartonleft -where '''' -for me to find it...)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' :evenmoreshocked:
ANYWAY Happy - Happy Birthday, and -may you haveas many Birthdays
...as TORMIE -implies, -that I have had...

:Yeeee: :accordion: :clinton: :PFparty: :bigparty3: :ROTFL: :yes: mopedsmile: :occasion4: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion8: :occasion9: :icescream: :Yeeee:

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ———HAPPY BIRTHDAY——— :D

Thanks guys :friends:

For a while it didn't seem like it would be a good birthday because I've been separated from Posette :shocked!:

Last August my ten-year-old #2 hard drive with all my data crashed (I keep my OS by itself on a separate hard drive #1 which is also ten years old but still chugging along) and I lost a lot of data. I used to backup my data to CDs every six months, but was about three months overdue for a backup. While I was sorting out my files preparing to back up, the drive crashed.
:bad-words:

I bought a brand new hard drive and restored what data I could (since I was missing everything done after about November 2007).
:embarassed:

Then ten days ago the new hard drive crashed too! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

At first I was too upset and didn't even want to fool with it, but over the weekend I bought yet another new hard drive, installed it, and started restoring everything. Since the problem last fall I at least learned my lesson and had been backing up my data once a month, so this time nothing was lost forever, and most importantly all the work I've accomplished on my Posettes :queen: since last fall was saved.

It's a lot of work though to sort through and restore about 90 jam-packed full CD-ROMS full of data, and it takes even more time because I make only incremental backups (i.e. each of those CDs has unique data) and have changed my philosophy over time about how I want my files sorted so I have to find and reorganize the older stuff.

I've been working on it non-stop, :tired: though, and only have another half-day's work until everything is back and usable. I haven't been able to see Posette for almost two weeks now, it will be a good birthday present to be reunited with her.
:banana20:

Hopefully I can put my CD backup sets away for many years now do something productive instead of waiting for Windoze as it crawls to shuffle around GBs of files at a time...
:sleepy1:

Thanks again.

:thanks:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: ... And today is Endosphere birthday
:roll: I'm sorry for your HD problems Endosphere... BTW, I keep a large fan in front of my HDs, sucking in air and another one at the back of the case pulling it out (Today I just cleaned the case from the dust with my air compressor :anotherfart: ).

The HDs on my Desktop PC are working almost 24h/24h and the temperature is always about 36 Celsius. Just keep your HDs cool and you should not have so many troubles. If you've an old case, one that you don't care too much, you can even make some modifications yourself opening holes, or making holes with a drill and mount a couple of fans :fan:

Happy Birthday Endosphere

:greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty: :greenjumpers: :smileycouncil: :banana22: :banana11: :banana13: :banana23: :10: :fireworks: :disco: :banana8: :PFparty:

Profile PM  
Happy B'day!!!
:friends: :hug2:
Sorry that I'm late to the party
:grin:

(:

Profile PM  
I'm even later... the plate of cookies I was carrying over was far too heavy and slowing me down. I... um... solved the problem >BURP<, but then had to go back and get more more cookies... which slowed me down... so back I went...

Eventually ran out of cookies, 'n' busted the seams right out of my fur!

Happy belated birthday.

Page 1 of 1