A bit of my life

A bit of my life
Article
Post A bit of my life 

Hi friends

I write this to tell you what's going on here...
As usual real life pulls me far from PF and my hobby : I told to some of you that recently I partecipated in a selection to become train driver, here in the public transport company where I work, so I had to study a lot. The results are so and so, it's hard to explain how things go in my country, what I can say it's that I'll know it for sure in autumn, in any case I should begin the training in february or during the next spring. The job consists in driving the subway trains.
Some of you know also that I've other projects in mind, for my life, but those ones are linked to pure luck so I don't want to talk of them publicly, I can even be superstitious but I know that more I talk of something that I desire, the less are the possibilities that I reach it so I'll live day by day.
I'm still in the process of selling the house where I live in order to move elsewhere, obviously, due to the worldwide crysis, it is very difficult but I want to lower the price when the cotract that I've signed with a real estate agency will expire, in December, because I'm tired of this long lasting thing.

For the rest, PF is living by your partecipation and I'm trying to "be back in business" with 3D art (maybe I need to make a picture with my beloved Posy   ) so I've to thank you: you know that we're a very small community but you know also that we're very special       and we can truely say that we're all friends and not simple users and you know that your real friends are only few

Tormie [ 28 Jul 2009 18:41 ]

A bit of my life
Comments
Post Re: A Bit Of My Life 

Speaking for myself, this is the only site I have on my Favorites bar that isn't a news site or a bank - and it is the only one I will check every time I sit down at my PC.

I would really miss it - and you guys - if it were gone.

(Of course, it might help one day if I actually use all these wonderful toys I've bought to create some art... but I am getting there!)

GrouchoC

GrouchoCaesar [ 28 Jul 2009 22:02 ]
Post Re: A bit of my life 

Don't worry about it Groucho . PF will last for a long time, if my life will keep me far to the computer and the internet for a long time, I'll give the keys to someone else to keep it running. It is not going to happen btw   : even if I've trouble I'm here every day and Posy   is online most of the time

Tormie [ 29 Jul 2009 08:53 ]

Good Luck with the trainnig for your new job Davide!                

JanReinar [ 29 Jul 2009 14:10 ]

I'm so glad you and Posy are here, even though I'm not always around and stay away for long periods of time it's nice to know that when I need to come back again that you are here for us
This place holds special memories for me and will always be in my heart. Davide thank you for what you have provided us, a place to come back to and be at home with good friends that are truely like family
Good luck with your new job venture and the sales of you home, and if you feel the need for travel you are always welcome to come visit me in Oregon

Your always friend,
Rene

guiltypleasures [ 02 Aug 2009 04:16 ]

Well you know what I think about it Bro. Always have been here and
always will hang around. I have been busy myself and is hard to
do the things I want. But I always make it back here.    

tda42 [ 04 Aug 2009 21:51 ]
Post Re: A bit of my life 

I'm glad that Rene is back ...

We've still to choose the time for the saturday's chat ... Someone heard of Groucho ?

Tormie [ 04 Aug 2009 22:22 ]

Thank you and I'm always glad to be back, but really I never really leave, as my heart is always here

guiltypleasures [ 04 Aug 2009 22:31 ]

Well, you know I will be there...

I am just checking to see when Kenny uses his  calculator—
and tells me what time.

(I've stocked up  'on Coke— and will make a run
for friend Chicken before the Chat...)

I like to  'get in the room -a little early, to tweak
the controls...

hey 'Rene, do you have  -a submersiable web cam  
where you can submarine view us   -around the Knife
and Dragon Fish...?   (My synth   -booming music
from JAWS... as Chicca and Sabby  -run 'under beds....)

See— You all on Saturday !
Your friend
leahman

leahman [ 05 Aug 2009 03:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1