Subject: Sharing A Lil Savings I Found...
Okay, my apologies for not posting anything for months, but here's a little story about me and Poser 7:

I want to take an axe to it. :rightfighter3:

The End.

After many forums posts here and elsewhere tooting how shiny Poser 8 is over 7, I have decided to jump onto the bandwagon. But, Smith Micro is still selling it for OVER $260!! :shocked!:

Anywho.. the point of this post is that in shopping around, I have found on Amazon that a company 'Gizmoworld' is selling Poser 8 at $130. yes, that's 50% off! Granted, it seems to be a liquidation sale due to gizmo going out of business, but it's supposedly a fully licensed copy and full version. Many reviewers have purchased and given the usual marks and gizmo is supposedly the #3 best seller for 3D software on Amazon and they've had good satisfaction ratings in the last 30 days from 39 customers.

So, just thought I'd spread the good word that if you haven't stepped up to Poser 8 or maybe your copy is less than kosher, this is a good time to get it at a heck of alot less. They even have the standard free shipping in 5-9 business days.

I got a nice little tutorial book to go with it. Got great reviews for content, especially since the instructions for this are yet again a rehashed version of the older P4 manual :p

So! How's everyone doing? :hi:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Sharing A Lil Savings I Found...
Hi Lickitung :hug2: .
Well, usually we don't talk about prices :mmmh: except for the very necessary tools, and Poser is one of those necessary ones...

I think that if you upgrade from an older version you pay less, this is what I've done. I don't know how much can be "genuine" that Poser bought out of Smith Micro, but maybe wait to receive some replies here or on other places...

For the rest, here is all as usual, I mean in my own place... Nothing really new, nothing very bad, nothing very good :)

But I'm always here with all the friends :friends:

Welcome back :hug2: !!

:hi: Hi Lickitung :thumb:

Hi Lickitung! Thank you for the heads up. You need to stick around more. :D

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1