Subject: I'm Moving
Hi friends :hug2:
Recently I had lots of trouble with the owner of the house I have been living in for about twenty years. He occured to be insolvent and didn't pay the bills for gas. Because it's a very old house, there are no individual connections for each flat, but only one for the whole building. So there was nothing I could do. I've been looking for a new home for some time now. But there are lots of competitors for small, affordable one person apartments because we have a lot of students in our town. There's a school for architecture here and a world famous musical academy.
So I had to stay in this old house for weeks without any real heating. Now some days ago the water supply broke down because of heavy frost. Fortunally I found a new home, finally. It's empty already, so I can move in right away. It's close to my old one, only 800m, that's half a mile. Some luck in the end :D, but it was last minute emergency.

This is a story from "rich" Germany, crisis everywhere.

My ISP will need some time to move my web connection so I will not be around often for the next weeks (?), but I'll be back :D

Subject: Re: I'm Moving
Ok Andreas! You get everything taken care of and hurry back to PF. We always leave the porch light on. :D Until it blows out and then we have to go and get another one. :dash: You know you never have enough lights to go around when the daylight is only 5 hours. :redface:

Profile PM  
I'm glad that you found a new home so quickly Andreas :ok: :thumbup: :bubbly: !

Don't worry about the internet connection, you'll find your place here as usual :D , and we will keep your fridge's content here, safe and sound :D :D :D :D , don't worry, I don't even like Strudel and Marzipankartoffeln :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

I'm sorry that happened but that occurs all over. On the other talon, your solution was most fortuitous. From the aerial view, that looks like a lovely area ... kind of inspirational, if you will. And with all that young creative energy abround ... :)

Best luck and best wishes for the holiday season.

Kludge

Profile PM  
Same to you as well Kludge and welcome to the site. Hope you have
a great Holiday season as well. :D :thumb:

Profile PM  
Why, thank you, Tda42. You're most kind.

There's a really too long intro in "Whip Me Gently" if you're interested.

Anyway, off to learn even more kewl stuph!

BEst regards,

Kludge

Profile PM  
:yeah: I'm baaack, just got my connection this morning.
And welcome :welcome: to Kludge :hugs:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :dance: :dance: PF is not PF without Andreas :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I agree... although I also agree that the sky is green if I have a little too much Xmas cheer, so I'm not sure that my agreeing actually counts for much.

Page 1 of 1