First Posetteforever "HUGS N' GIGGLES" meetings

Article
Post Re: First Posetteforever "HUGS N' GIGGLES" Meetings 

Thanks Tormie.

I have to ditto Tda42, about the jet lag.

Leahman, sniffer is a cool sounding dog (Donk must have shown him how to cover the place in crap, that takes some training).

Chromium [ 24 Oct 2011 21:17 ]

Comments
Post Re: First Posetteforever "HUGS N' GIGGLES" meetings 

Ready to go...

Tormie [ 03 Nov 2011 00:26 ]

Frankfurt airport :D.  Maybe a best one later. I'm walking around waiting the flight for Sin City

Tormie [ 03 Nov 2011 07:52 ]

On the Tar Mac. Ready for take off. So when is the next place you are going to touch down in?

tda42 [ 03 Nov 2011 08:18 ]

here I am Kenny , just the time to take advantage of the favorable change rate ( ) and buy a cheap netbook , so I can process the pictures

Anyway... From Frankfurt I took the plane to Las Vegas... Almost 12 hours and there was not enough room for my legs, they could even have 1 less row and more space for MY legs...
Then in Las Vegas I had a very quick tour just around the airport...

(Inside Las Vegas Airport)

Then the most comfortable plane that I took was the one to Portland: leather seats, a lot of room for my legs, and obviously the flight was very short (less than 2 hours...). Then I went out the terminal to find the company that rented me the car, there was someone at each desk of all the companies... Except mine... There was only an automatic kiosk so I had to do it by myself while talking with a guy with a military jacket (it was around midnight). A shuttle brought me at the parking lot. Once grasped the steering wheel of the dinosaur I just searched the clutch pedal and pressed the large break pedal instead, resulting in a sudden break and bad words... There was no manual, so if someone knows how to turn up the Sirius system on a Ford Expedition just tell me...
I drove all night (for me it was plain day because of the jet lag) and reached Coos Bay.

(Tormie speeding...)

I'm spending a good time with Rene , everything is ok and I'm exploring the way of life of the Americans   , carefully...

(The dinosaur)

(Fire Dept.)

(Boats)

(Bayshore promenade)

(Adv)

(Old train)

(downtown Coos Bay)

(This in not Rene, his name is Jetro   )

(...and his little mate... I don't remember the name of the girl...)

Next episode soon

Tormie [ 06 Nov 2011 05:07 ]

Have fun over there Davide
I'm a bit concerned about the earthquakes, thou they were'nt reported from Oregon
Something went wrong with the pictures. I Only see the first one showing the car (what's not what I'm interested in in the first place )
The other pictures don't show ...

ahjah [ 06 Nov 2011 09:33 ]

Oh, I'm sorry,something went probably wrong with the attachments, I'm going to retry

Tormie [ 06 Nov 2011 10:30 ]

No offence to Jetro, but I like how you refer to the car as a dinosaur, then show the cute iguana in the picture.

Glad your having a great time Tormie.

Chromium [ 06 Nov 2011 11:08 ]

I'm very sorry Amish and Andreas   ... I had to download a software to resize the pictures and I put them on an external server in order to be shown properly... I'll fix everything better when I'll be home, I don't want to touch the configuration of the site when I have not all my tools , but now it works

Tormie [ 06 Nov 2011 11:27 ]

Tormie, what ever you did worked. I can see the pictures now.

Some great pictures, your collecting good memories of seeing some friends here.

It is always odd when I see signs of rain in the US, I have not been conditioned for it.

Chromium [ 06 Nov 2011 11:33 ]

The Photos are there now
Downtown Coos Bay still looks a bit like old towns in the western movies (You'd have to fancy a dry and dusty main street, of course )

ahjah [ 06 Nov 2011 12:17 ]

Yesterday was raining all day but still beautiful, anyway it's not the season for a bath (I'm more used to the warm waters of the Mediterranean sea), there were people fishing at the bay-shore. Today Rene will bring me to Charleston where is her favorite spot to take photos. I'm not used to the heavy breakfast... So I paid for it at the hotel only for some orange juice and a banana

Tormie [ 06 Nov 2011 15:32 ]

>BURP!<

ahjah [ 06 Nov 2011 18:18 ]

I'm leaving Coos Bay. I'll go to meet and hug Rene for the last time ... Bit I am very happy to be able to come here and meet my friend .

I'll have the internet on the plane to Nashville, so I'll upload the pictures later , meanwhile, my penguin says it's time to go....

Tormie [ 07 Nov 2011 16:30 ]

So next stop will be at Kenny's ?

ahjah [ 07 Nov 2011 17:10 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next