Where I work....My office pics

Article
Post Where I work....My office pics 

Just found these pics during the moving so I can show you the place where I work.
These photos were taken by me during a strike we made a couple of years ago... You can see the type of trolley-buses I usually drive, the old "socimi 900" followed a "46" serie more modern bus. The "socimi" is 12 meters long but on certain lines there are 18 meters long "100", "200", "300" serie trolley-bus. I can drive all kind of vehicles with wheels. In these photos you can see the street near the "molise" depot in "Molise" street, Milan. The second one show you the vehicles entrance (a little blocked during strikes   ), while the third one is the crossroad Molise-Lombroso, sometimes theatre for spectacular car crashes.

(Now I hope Den has enough material for preparing my ultimate downfall   )

Last edited by Tormie on 24 Aug 2003 21:21; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 24 Aug 2003 21:12 ]

Comments
This makes it easy now. I already have the perfect bus...
I believe you are on the numero 92...

We used to have trolley buses a long,long time ago. There are two bus manufacturers here in Winnipeg.  Motor Coach Industries (MCI) and Flyer.
They make most of the buses for North America.

Den Tracy [ 24 Aug 2003 21:20 ]
I was editing the pics 'cause I posted them in the wrong order, now it looks like they are ok. The old-wise-men say that upon a time it comes here a north american trolley bus for testing but I don't know the manifacturer.

Tormie [ 24 Aug 2003 21:23 ]
Tormentor says: "I can drive all kind of vehicles with wheels"
Okay, but do you drive anything without wheels?
Guilty sings: "Oh, the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round...."
Those buses look like school buses (yellow)

We have city buses, and Greyhound Buses here (Greyhound is for city to city and cross country)

guiltypleasures [ 25 Aug 2003 02:11 ]

Tormie [ 25 Aug 2003 06:57 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1