Subject: I'm Back!
Hey everyone, I can see again! :dance: or rather I can see much, much better. I had my surgery yesterday, had the eye shield taken off today. My eyesight is still a bit blurry but it will clear more and more in the days to come.

I just want to thank all of you for all the good wishes and being there for me through all this. It's amazing how much we take our sight for granted. I'm so happy to have a second chance with my eye sight and appreciate it so much more.

Thanks again everyone. You all are the best! :yeah:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: I'm Back!
:yeah: Good to hear all went well so far. Welcome back :hugs:
Now go easy and everything will be o.k. soon :thumb: (... be careful watching "hot" stuff :uuh: )

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: I Knew it Marv :hug2: ...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Profile PM  
Congratulations Marv :yeah:

Glad you dealt with it, and welcome back!

Profile PM  
Marv, so glad to hear it went well. The bluriness should clear up in a couple weeks. An odd think happened to my sight after my 1987 cataract surgery- I ended up with better vision than I ever had before developing the cararacts. Whereas before it was about 20/80, it's now 20/40 and I rarely have to wear glasses.

Seen the doctor today and he told me everything is looking good. I may still have to wear glasses for reading but I'm good with that. I was told my eyesight may still improve a bit more in the coming weeks, which is good. I think the big thing for me to deal with at the moment is my patience but I'll get there. :grin:

Profile PM  
I guess thats why they say good things come for those who wait. :thumb: Glad its coming around for you. my friend. :D

Profile PM  
ey everyone, I can see again! or rather I can see much, much better. I had my surgery yesterday, had the eye shield taken off today. My eyesight is still a bit blurry but it will clear more and more in the days to come.

I just want to thank all of you for all the good wishes and being there for me through all this. It's amazing how much we take o

Profile PM  
wo wrongs don't make a right.
But six left turns will get you around the block
and back in the dri

Profile PM  
Hey everyone, I've seen this before, and I've seen that better... What a poor attempt to introduce another spam-bot from witribe :roll:

Ahjah, I wished the idiots behind these spam bots had better taste than this.

Profile PM  
:D and I wish they'd taste better ... >BURP!<

Use more salt...

Page 1 of 1