Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
Money? What's that?

I used to spend hours playing Quake I and II, had good fun and stress relief, but I was always tired at work and got a bit anti-social with my friends.

Then I discovered Age of Kings (Empires) and there went another big chunk of my life and I got into on line play. Some good fun times getting my ass kicked by teenagers from all around the world :bigrinnin:

Then I opened my own design office, instead of working from home, then I hired an assistant and a draftsman. Now I don't have time for anything... including sleep. #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
See I knew it, games and jobs are evil!

:bigrinnin:

Subject:
I play medal of honor allied assault and return to castle wolfenstein in single and multy player... :)

I have GTA III for pc... is a marvelous game... but i prefer MAFIA! is big!!!!

:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

i want a ps2 too!!!!! :x
for play Tekken 4! and more fighting games!!!!!!!

by by

Ema

Subject:
unreal 2....
devastation....

i play it too :)

Ema

Subject:
I used to play alot of games too. Now I fix these things every day. All I do is sit in front of one, work on it, fix them. I deal with it all day. last thing I want to do when I get home is sit in front of a computer. ](*,) Course, sometimes I do play solitare and listen to tunes in KDE on my home machine to kill time sometimes. :-s
mostly, if I do play a game it is a PS II game. GTA Vice city, or 007 Agent Under fire, or Nascar Dirt to Datona :bigrinnin:

But even that is a rare event these days.... :-k

Usually I lay on the couch, my little girl :heartbeat: :heartbeat: will climb up on my belly and we watch Sponge Bob Square Pants 8-[ :-$ :-s

:bigrinnin:

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2