Looking For The Period Dress

Article
Post Looking For The Period Dress 

Hi!  I've been going crazy looking for the Period dress for Posette!  My Poser library has it...just the rsr and the cr2...but NOT the .obj!!!  Is there anywhere I can find a download for the gown?  I've been looking for it for quite awhile.    

tialise [ 08 Mar 2016 09:31 ]

Comments
Post Re: Looking For The Period Dress 

Hi and welcome tialise.

I'm sorry to say I don't know the item you talk about :mmh: But then, I'm not very familiar with Posette's wardrobe
anyway... a bit more on the technical side of 3D....

Some more information would be nice to get a start. i.E. who made it, where was it published originally. free or commercial item... let's wait. Maybe, some of the others have an idea...

ahjah [ 08 Mar 2016 14:20 ]
Post Anthony Appleyard's RSR2OBJ 

Hi ! If you have the .RSR, there was a free utility which could extract the .OBJ mesh...

Although it was an Anthony Appleyard freebie way-back-when, I'm not sure of the 'distribution' license or if it is compatible with current windows versions...

==

Ha ! Found it !! Scroll down page to 'SMALL WINDOWS PROGRAMS FOR 3D GRAPHICS'...

http://www.buckrogers.demon.co.uk/3d/3d.htm

Nik [ 08 Mar 2016 18:18 ]

Hi, Tialise, did you solve the period dress hunt ??

After reading your query again, I should mention that you may not need a stand-alone OBJ, as a 'compacted' version is held in Poser's .RSR file...

Of course, if you plan to edit it, the OBJ would be handy !!

Nik [ 11 Mar 2016 14:56 ]

tialise wrote: [View Post]
Hi!  I've been going crazy looking for the Period dress for Posette!  My Poser library has it...just the rsr and the cr2... --->Spam removed<---  but NOT the .obj!!!  Is there anywhere I can find a download for the gown?  I've been looking for it for quite awhile.    

Hello, in my opinion some more information would be nice to get a start,

Laura09 [ 18 Aug 2016 06:30 ]

ahjah [ 18 Aug 2016 21:33 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1