Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: I'm a poker master!
LOL :bigrinnin:

Sorry for my little high score in the poker game... I made a little bet of 1000 candies and I made a straight of 2 :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!!!

... But I think that if I would make the same in the real life I would lose all my clothes and soon I should wear cement shoes (Den's type) #-o ...

(LOL, I'm seriously derailing, Posy is not very happy...)

Subject:
Interesting. Try it.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormentor's gonna get the whole of posette4ever in debt due to his newfound gambling problems [-X

Subject:
Uh oh, I'd better keep a close eye on him, don't want to loose the clubhouse to the mob [-X

Subject:
mmmmh... what can I do with tuna tarts :-k

Subject:
Try talking to me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pssst... Psst... :evil: :evil:

Subject:
Guilty quickly hides all the tuna tarts and the deed to the clubhouse :twisted:

Subject:
Would love to play Poker but 1,000 candies is a long way off :oops: #-o Hay Posy how about a donation to poor :-({|= little WC :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
We welcome your donation to the ALICE AI Foundation. Please visit our contributions page at <a>Alicebot. org</a>.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I have a complaint too, i was playing roulette, had a score of 3000, so I saved it. the window that poped up called me a cheater and said I was being reported...... :-s

Subject:
#-o I hate it when they do that

Profile PM  
Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

I have a complaint too, i was playing roulette, had a score of 3000, so I saved it. the window that poped up called me a cheater and said I was being reported......

[-X [-X [-X No cheating or dirty tricks here [-X [-X [-X

:x
[-(

(LOL :lol: )

Subject:
:-s I'm an honest guy..... :whistle:

:-$ All I need is a little time and I can hack the code to this site [-X

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3