Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Suggestions for the homepage?
I'm gonna update the homepage with a new design in the somewhat near future, and I'm wondering if you peeps have any suggestions for new things and things that need improvement.
'nuff said. Get crackin' those eggnogs

Edit: Note for Tormentor; I was thinking of asking you where you've found some of the smilies, but I figured just stealing the ones I like from your list is easier. Thought I'd give notice to the theft though : :twisted: O:)

Last edited by Deviant_Viking on 27 Jan 2004 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Oh! No problem :x ... You can download them all here:

http://www.phpbb2.de/dload.php?action=file&file_id=339

there's another site for smilies :

http://www.smileycentral.com

The smilies look great but you've to install a plug-in and I don't trust this kind of things...

For your homepage I suggest a close view of two oversized boobs, success granted :wink:

Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="5800 wrote: 
For your homepage I suggest a close view of two oversized boobs, success granted :wink:

I know, but that's the easy way to do it : ::razz:

Subject:
Why struggle, take the easy way....Go to the dark side, Ken...
Go now...Dark side...big bazookas... ----> :D/ (O)(O) :-({|=
Resistance is futile... 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
I looked at your home page. It only needs one change. A desolbe between first page and second. It now is set at seperate pages. Love the art and comic stories. Mostly looking cool.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hm, I'm not sure what you mean with a desolve :-k but if it's one of those things that slowly fade the page in, then no thanks. I utterly hate those things, they lag the whole computer down.
If it's something else however..

Subject:
I think it's a typo error

Subject:
I figure he meant 'disolve' when he wrote 'disolbe', I'm must not certain what he means with it though :-k

Subject:
I think he meant "pin up"

Subject:
personally I think he meant skateboard.... :-s

he probably thinks you need to 'grind' more in between pages....

or, maybe he had a cold, I know I can't say desolve when my nose is plugged up..... :-k

Last edited by Landman on 27 Jan 2004 22:47; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
"time bomb ?" :-k

Subject:
:lmao: Pin up! that's the ticket!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I already have Mitzorugo doing that :roll:

Subject:
Maybe WC meant, that there´s still no way in without javascript enabled
(I personally would never enable active scripting and activeX on pages I don´t know)
seems, you want to keep people like me out of your place... :-s :crybaby: :wink:

Subject:
ahjah";p="5844 wrote: 
Maybe WC meant, that there´s still no way in without javascript enabled (I personally would never enable active scripting and activeX on pages I don´t know)
seems, you want to keep people like me out of your place... :-s :crybaby: :wink:

Yes Ahjah, I made it JS just to keep people like you out : :twisted:
Fine then, no more JS

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2