My cats...

My cats...
Article
Post My cats... 

Today I stood a little watching my cats, the female one (Chicca) was stretching and rolling on the grass of my garden under the sun. The male one (Ciccio) was happily sleeping into his little house, they are fat and happy.

Then I had to go working...

The next life I want to be a cat...

Last edited by Tormie on 29 Mar 2004 20:48; edited 2 times in total 
 Tormie [ 29 Mar 2004 20:46 ]

My cats...
Comments
That can be arranged....

Den Tracy [ 30 Mar 2004 00:52 ]
Here Kitty,Kitty,Kitty!

tda42 [ 30 Mar 2004 05:49 ]
Ah, yes. The life of a cat.

I'd trade places with any cat I've ever owned, anytime.

Ozymandias Jones [ 31 Mar 2004 01:52 ]
Oh yeh, that's the truth....a cat's life for me.
We had a big fat tabby, I used to go to work, come home cold from the ride and there would be Oscar, in the same place as when I left in the morning. Once the cheeky swine stayed asleep and after about half an hour he wakes up and starts yowling for food. Personally I think he was waiting for the house to warm up before he got up

Paul Mon [ 31 Mar 2004 12:02 ]
Yes, it´s great to be born as a cat ( .. born Leo, what else than a big fat lazy cat, and even in some chinese zodiac Rabbit equals Cat, as shown by the icon down left)

Last edited by ahjah on 31 Mar 2004 12:27; edited 1 time in total 
 ahjah [ 31 Mar 2004 12:23 ]
The male cat, "Ciccio" (fatsy) lives his personal life in the garden, he is always sleeping in his little house, the female, Chicca (no translation) is more active and goes everywhere in the houses near mine...  When me or my brother come home she hear the engine of the car, spring out from a bushand foolows me or my brother into the house where she sleep all the time on the couch (or over my stomach...)

Last edited by Tormie on 31 Mar 2004 19:33; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 31 Mar 2004 19:32 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1