Guessing Who is Who

Guessing Who is Who
Article
Post Guessing Who is Who 

Just for fun I thought we would play a game.Some one who has or knows someone on the forum to get a baby picture has to match the artwork with the baby picture.You simply post a picture and art work out here we match them up to
see who is who.Put a number on the picture and When I place another thread we will see if you all have guess who the baby pictures are.
Like no. 1 picture is me (tda42) and has to be matched up with the art.Build a blank white sheet and place an art work with a number and baby picture with it.People get to guess who it is and I will wait for a few weeks to say when it is ok to say who is who.I hope that I have not complicated this to make it fun.

tda42 [ 15 Apr 2004 23:41 ]

Guessing Who is Who
Comments
Sooooo I guess that was a little to much aye? Ok we will have reverse psychology,We won't be having a game and we won't be having any fun.Have a nice day.

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 12:46 ]
Unfortunally, I donĀ“t have any baby pics of me   

ahjah [ 20 Apr 2004 13:41 ]
Well that's not good ahjah.Oh well maybe the next closest thing.

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 17:49 ]
Post Re: Guessing Who is Who 

Tormie [ 20 Apr 2004 20:56 ]
Aaaaaah Tormie thats cute!       

tda42 [ 21 Apr 2004 00:03 ]

Tormie [ 21 Apr 2004 10:13 ]
I`am afraid my Father has all baby pics...he was very bitter about divorce from  mum...
and will not give up even one picture. ..talk about holding a gruge!

Nex [ 01 May 2004 08:12 ]
Ya thats a bummer Nex.I was adopted back when I was 1yr old.I had one picture when I came to what I call my real Mom and Dad all theses years.I never had a baby picture.Anybody want to spare one baby picture for your ol buddies Nex and Kenny here.       

tda42 [ 04 May 2004 21:28 ]
Sorry i only have babygirl pictures:)

TdaC [ 04 May 2004 21:46 ]

tda42 [ 04 May 2004 23:36 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1