Subject: Guessing Who is Who
Just for fun I thought we would play a game.Some one who has or knows someone on the forum to get a baby picture has to match the artwork with the baby picture.You simply post a picture and art work out here we match them up to
see who is who.Put a number on the picture and When I place another thread we will see if you all have guess who the baby pictures are.
Like no. 1 picture is me (tda42) and has to be matched up with the art.Build a blank white sheet and place an art work with a number and baby picture with it.People get to guess who it is and I will wait for a few weeks to say when it is ok to say who is who.I hope that I have not complicated this to make it fun. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sooooo I guess that was a little to much aye? #-o Ok we will have reverse psychology,We won't be having a game and we won't be having any fun.Have a nice day. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Unfortunally, I donĀ“t have any baby pics of me ](*,) ](*,)

Subject:
Well that's not good ahjah.Oh well maybe the next closest thing. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Guessing Who is Who
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
Aaaaaah Tormie thats cute! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nex
Subject:
I`am afraid my Father has all baby pics...he was very bitter about divorce from mum...
and will not give up even one picture. :-s ..talk about holding a gruge!

Subject:
Ya thats a bummer Nex.I was adopted back when I was 1yr old.I had one picture when I came to what I call my real Mom and Dad all theses years.I never had a baby picture.Anybody want to spare one baby picture for your ol buddies Nex and Kenny here. :bigrinnin: :pray: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sorry i only have babygirl pictures:)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1