Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: How is GP?
Well the title explains it all...How's GP doing? Is she arm wrestling yet? I've been out of touch for a week so I'm trying to catch up on all the news :)

Subject:
Hi paul
hope, you had a nice holyday :bigrinnin:
GP said, she´ll get off all the stiches an bandages today, so she´ll
be around more often soon :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Last edited by ahjah on 07 Jun 2004 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Yes, she said it in the shoutbox ! :)

Subject:
And I heard it through the Grapevine..... :-s

Subject:
I was wondering how you knew

Subject:
lies, all lies! Jeeze don't you guys know this is how those nasty rumors got started about my demise?
Oh okay, I did get my stitches out yesterday, bandages are off, arm itches like crazy, the scar is going to make a great texture for vicky's halloween tour and I'm sending the scabs to landman for his collection. Oh I saved the stitches too, those are up for auction soon on E-bay :)

Okay, now to go check on the clubhouse, I heard another nasty rumor that Tormie was trying to bake tuna tarts and set the kitchen on fire or was it that he farted after eating all the tuna tarts and blew up the kitchen...oh well I was planning on doing a remodel of the kitchen soon anyways. :)

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm happy to see that you rock again GP !! :guiltypleasures: :guiltypleasures: :guiltypleasures:

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :wav: Good to see you back

Subject:
:-$ :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:lmao: :bigrinnin: :prrr: :clap: :clap: :clap: yup she's back!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ya kind to think of it after that last party we did sort of trash the place a little bit. :-k We've got left overs though. :) Who wants fried shicken. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow, I'm feeling loved now :)
Glad to be back, and the clubhouse looked pretty good considering all the fried shicken legs under the sofa <plugs nose> :bigrinnin:

So I have a question, what's under that big white sheet in the living room? I'm a bit scared to uncover it 8-[

Subject:
You have to wait C.S.I. group before undercover it 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ....

Subject:
Hmm...I'm not good at waiting tormie dear...can't I just have a peek? :prrr:

Subject:
Sure you can, just don't telll tormie. You know CSI are his heros:) Happy to see you back gp! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3