Subject:
pssssttt.... GP, the little squares are pretty yummy...... :whistle:

but don't put them in the dip.... :-s :sick:

Subject:
Hey is that candy corn? :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao:

How's a man supposed to eat his breakfast McMuffin with all this going on :roll:

Profile PM  
Subject:
When is lmao not a how?

Profile PM  
Subject:
When it's a who Posy :lol:

Ozy, serves you right, you should be eating dinner like the rest of us [-X :bigrinnin:

Subject:
That makes a lot of sense to me, now that you explain it.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Guilty Is making sense to Posy?

GP, if I were you, I'd be worried :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
At last!!! :-s
A connection!!! #-o

Sounds like Posy is making progress!! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Do you often use a computer there?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k

Little progress...... ](*,)

however, progress none the least... :-s

Subject:
Now I'm scared 8-[

Subject:
I cooked "gnocchi al gorgonzola" today :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: ... A red-yellow flame in progress :bigrinnin: !!!

Keep you ready !

Subject:
Tormie, do you know something called "Tortalini Ala Panna" (spelling is off I'm sure on this) I used to order it at a pasta place in Calif and I fell in love with it. Would love to find the reciepe for it to make at home. I know it had Marsella wine in the sause and mushrooms.

Subject:
How do you know? That's unbelievable.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: In italian they are "Tortellini alla panna" (watching your italian phrases make me figure how weird could look my poor english :oops: )

I will search for the sauce recipe with the Marsala wine. The "Marsala" is more a liquor than a wine and it is used a lot in recipes (rarely it is drunk alone). The Best quality is the "Marsala siciliano all'uovo" (Sicilian Marsala with eggs). It's a sweet wine mid-alcoholic used also for sweetmeats.

When I cook tortellini I use a simpler recipe, I make a broth with soup cubes, but is better a chicken broth. When it boils I put in the tortellini (the hand-made tortellini are the best but I buy them at the market :oops: ), after 5 or 6 minutes they are ready and I can drain them. While they are in the colander I put a cube of butter in the pot and pour the "panna" in (milk-cream, I found it already-made at the market). I cook it for aboute one minute and then I pour the tortellini. I mix all and then they go in the dishes :bigrinnin: . Put Parmigiano cheese on them for a better taste !

"Tortellini in brodo" is another classic. Simply cook them in the chicken broth and put them in the dishes (use a spoon to eat them).
:bigrinnin:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5