Subject: ...My internet connection crashed...
Last night my DSL connection failed and it is still down, so I'm using my old dial-up modem that I luckily found at the bottom of a box... I have already called the telephone compnay and they told me that they will repair the line in two days... But we are in Italy and i don't trust the macaroni service... Sigh... Sigh...

(Torme refuges in Poser playing with Posy)

Subject:
...They repaired the ADSL line in a few hours :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: !!!

Subject:
:pray:

Subject:
miracles DO happen :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Subject:
I agree with TdaC! Here in Brazil they say tha they will repair the line in 24 hours and if they finish the job before they wait that 24 hours end for restart the line! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Maybe what thay say about you Italians isn't true after all... or maybe it only applies to those bus drivers :bigrinnin:

On the other hand, here in the great land down under, I've been waiting over six weeks for our telco to connect my DSL/Broadband connection! :x

They signed me up and said all was okay... then decided they needed to upgrade the local exchange ](*,)

When I last complained, they said it should be done in the next three days to three weeks :-? . Talk about keeping their options open [-(

Profile PM  
Subject:
Australia is a very big country, so wires are much longer :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
:lmao: I'm sure the problem is all the crocks keep munching on the lines Ozy :whistle: :bigrinnin:

Glad to hear your all fixed Tormie, I made a call to some guys I know in biz and told them to put the screws to the local telephone people there to get your lines fixed, or they were going to be wearing some nice cement shoes :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Gee, thanks guys. I hope it helps :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Maybe Bubba came by and fixed your DSL. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

(bad Joke approaching...)

ehm...

Maybe Bubba came and now you have to fix your a..

We hope you're having fun there Kenny :bigrinnin: , Wherever you are :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Page 1 of 1