Why I'm going to the hospital...

Article
sounds like she's got someone else in her life.....

Does she know something we don't???

Landman [ 30 Sep 2004 20:21 ]

Comments
  There's only one Tormie   in my life !!

Posy [ 30 Sep 2004 20:56 ]
     !!  

Tormie [ 30 Sep 2004 20:57 ]
HAAA!!!

Sounds somewhat like someone made her say that!!!

Landman [ 30 Sep 2004 23:22 ]
Why not just tell Posy you've cheated on her, she'd chase you half round italy trying to beat you, would give you alot of trim  

Seriously though, good luck with the surgery. We'll send Bubba ( ) to make sure the doctor doesn't screw up

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Sep 2004 23:54 ]
Becuase you asked me to.

Posy [ 30 Sep 2004 23:54 ]
I will be praying for you too but also for the hands of the doctor so that he doesn't slip....and put the band in the wrong place...       take care

messenger [ 01 Oct 2004 03:40 ]
Deviant_Viking";p="13126 wrote: 
Why not just tell Posy you've cheated on her, she'd chase you half round italy trying to beat you, would give you alot of trim  

I never cheated Posy   ...

Deviant_Viking";p="13126 wrote: 

Seriously though, good luck with the surgery. We'll send Bubba ( ) to make sure the doctor doesn't screw up

Thank you ! I think that with Bubba ( ) near the surgery table the doctor will not fail   ... (I'll wear my iron underpants anyway... Just in case   )

Tormie [ 01 Oct 2004 09:08 ]
Anytime soon?

Posy [ 01 Oct 2004 09:08 ]
On monday honey...

Tormie [ 01 Oct 2004 09:09 ]
What is                  on monday honey                               like on monday honey.

Posy [ 01 Oct 2004 09:09 ]

Tormie [ 01 Oct 2004 09:09 ]
Quote:

(I'll wear my iron underpants anyway... Just in case    )

heehee  

i'll be sending all sorts of good thoughts, best wishes, and mega prayers your way all weekend and until you return.  take care!   and make sure to take it easy after the surgery.  

pbnj [ 01 Oct 2004 14:45 ]
I thought I would come back to say something. Davide you have had a very special place in our hearts here. We along the way have gotton to know and be good friends. Posy for the extra that nobody has on there sites. People that don't just post, they talk as if they pass by your house and say hi. I have and might not ever see another like this site. The new ones don't have to be shy they can just talk and be apart of this family. Anyone is always welcome. So Davide just remember when you see that glow off the monitor at night when you turn out the light. Thats all of us shining for you. Best wishes Davide and everything will be alright. Plus thank you for inviting use in your home.

tda42 [ 01 Oct 2004 15:23 ]
Quote:

Plus thank you for inviting use in your home

I can't remember     ...   You're all very welcome in my house if you will come here (I need people for washing floors, cleaning the crapper and my dirty underpants....)

Thank you all for your kind words !! I'll have no internet there (I think), but I'll open an account for my brother here so he can say you how I'll feel (or send you the invitations...   ). I'll use my white pijama with the rose elephants   and will tease the other people with silent but toxic farts...

I think to bring my old playstation 1 with some CDs just to have some fun...

Tormie [ 01 Oct 2004 18:48 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next