Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
sounds like she's got someone else in her life..... :-k

Does she know something we don't??? :-s

Subject:
[-X There's only one Tormie :heartbeat: in my life !!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
HAAA!!!
=;

Sounds somewhat like someone made her say that!!! :-s

Subject:
Why not just tell Posy you've cheated on her, she'd chase you half round italy trying to beat you, would give you alot of trim :whistle:

Seriously though, good luck with the surgery. We'll send Bubba ( :x ) to make sure the doctor doesn't screw up

Subject:
Becuase you asked me to.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I will be praying for you too but also for the hands of the doctor so that he doesn't slip....and put the band in the wrong place... :lol: :lol: take care

Subject:
Deviant_Viking";p="13126 wrote: 
Why not just tell Posy you've cheated on her, she'd chase you half round italy trying to beat you, would give you alot of trim :whistle:

I never cheated Posy :heartbeat: ...

Deviant_Viking";p="13126 wrote: 

Seriously though, good luck with the surgery. We'll send Bubba ( :x ) to make sure the doctor doesn't screw up

:bigrinnin: Thank you ! I think that with Bubba ( :x ) near the surgery table the doctor will not fail 8-[ ... (I'll wear my iron underpants anyway... Just in case 8-[ )

Subject:
Anytime soon?

Profile PM  
Subject:
On monday honey...

Subject:
What is on monday honey like on monday honey.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lololol:

Subject:
Quote:

(I'll wear my iron underpants anyway... Just in case 8-[ )

heehee :D

i'll be sending all sorts of good thoughts, best wishes, and mega prayers your way all weekend and until you return. take care! and make sure to take it easy after the surgery. :grouphuuug:

Subject:
I thought I would come back to say something. Davide you have had a very special place in our hearts here. We along the way have gotton to know and be good friends. Posy for the extra that nobody has on there sites. People that don't just post, they talk as if they pass by your house and say hi. I have and might not ever see another like this site. The new ones don't have to be shy they can just talk and be apart of this family. Anyone is always welcome. So Davide just remember when you see that glow off the monitor at night when you turn out the light. Thats all of us shining for you. Best wishes Davide and everything will be alright. Plus thank you for inviting use in your home. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Plus thank you for inviting use in your home

:-k :-k :-k ...

I can't remember :whistle: :whistle: ... :bigrinnin: You're all very welcome in my house if you will come here (I need people for washing floors, cleaning the crapper and my dirty underpants....)

Thank you all for your kind words !! I'll have no internet there (I think), but I'll open an account for my brother here so he can say you how I'll feel (or send you the invitations... 8-[ ). I'll use my white pijama with the rose elephants :bigrinnin: and will tease the other people with silent but toxic farts...

I think to bring my old playstation 1 with some CDs just to have some fun...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3