Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Subject:
then, like the athmosphere on the asteroid, the story got thinner and thinner, the badly besieged beavers and the oppressed opposums felt that they'd been left to their own devices but then...

Subject:
a knock on the door cause in this story I put a door there to much surprise it was the Avon lady and she looked at the opposums claw and said

Profile PM  
Subject:
"I could use that to pick the locks of the reluctant customers! They'll never escape me then!", and so she picked it up. Just then all hell erupted when the Amway saleslady appeared at the end of the garden path...

Profile PM  
Subject:
of the asteroid and while trying to explain all the confusion a Fed Ex truck hit head on with a UPS truck which in some way is how you get mergers to happen in big companies because the Avon lady and the Amway woman looked puzzled to see the crash of both trucks spelled out the new merger which was called Fed Up and

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Neverending story
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
I just lost the punch line cause Tormentor threw that in which was and is funny as hell that is if you would call hell funny but the beavers didn't and now they are on a sit down strike which caused the crash to begin with cause just maybe

Profile PM  
Subject:
...as they were cutting timber for a new bridge acoss the lost river on the asteroid which would have prevented the accident...

Profile PM  
Subject:
....in the first place, but as Posy always says....

Profile PM  
Subject:
That was a long time ago.

Profile PM  
Subject:
... but only if you counting the seconds...

Profile PM  
Subject:
... which lead to minutes, hours, days and weeks. The months were always a problem as they formed a trade/union and have asked for better working conditions and demanded one day off each year! Still the years...

Profile PM  
Subject:
went by and their struggle for equal rghts for all workers, be they beaver, shicken or oppossum continued until

Subject:
...suddenly, out of nowhere, through a freak wormhole in time, came a newspaper from the future and the headline read...

Profile PM  
Subject:
"Tormentor, tyrant of the world, declares all women must visit his bedchambers by the end of this year"

Subject:
... And clean the dust from the floor, clean the webs from the walls and pick up his dirty underpants and his smelling socks ... [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Page 13 of 17