A-holes and the city

A-holes and the city
Article
...And I was winning the contest, I spelled the burp-alphabet till the letter "L"  

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:19 ]

A-holes and the city
Comments
Where were you winning the contest he or she spelled the burp-alphabet till the letter L whistle?

Posy [ 16 Nov 2003 23:19 ]
Posy   , it's time to sleep...

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:23 ]
I haven't heard anything like that before:   TORMENTOR said I it is time to sleep.

Posy [ 16 Nov 2003 23:23 ]
Really? I've heard him say that many times to you.. guess you just aren't listening well enough  

Deviant_Viking [ 16 Nov 2003 23:27 ]
....gone...

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:28 ]
I took a look at your site DV.... Terrific work.... I like it a lot!

A last suggestion: next time go to another place, it seems that there is better music at "Harlekin Dancing" or at "Esmeralda"...

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:47 ]
Where did you take them? You like Terrific work?  How interesting.  It's not unusual for a last suggestion next time go to another place it seems that there to be.

Posy [ 16 Nov 2003 23:47 ]
She is still asleeep   ... It's 1 a.m. and I've to wake up at 4:30 a.m. .sigh... sigh...

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:49 ]
I've started fancying a place called 'The Royal Oak'. Spacier, nicer atmosphere, and better music. Not to mention a pool table (not that I play, but still   )
Still got some other places, like Esmeralda, to check out, but I still got months and months left here, so whenever I feel like it--

Deviant_Viking [ 16 Nov 2003 23:49 ]
Interesting. . .  I have  a lot of silly replies.  My favorite kind of  Music  is techno, but I also like Opera. Really you don't think so?

Posy [ 16 Nov 2003 23:49 ]
Night night...

ZZZzzzzz..... Zzzzzz...... BURP! (M)..... BURP! (N)..... BURP!(O).... ????....Zzzzz....Zzzzzzz.....

Tormie [ 16 Nov 2003 23:52 ]
Tomie i like your humor. Now i have a confession to make......I don't know how to BURP, i can't even do it. This is something ppl around always makes fun of, when they realize that i'm telling them the trouth.  Seriously what's the secret?

TdaC [ 17 Nov 2003 07:25 ]

I suggest for a rookie/noob to try taking a big draught  of genuine-corrosive Coca-Cola at the right temperature. If you have diet problems also a mineral water charged with gas could have the same effect. Anyway, if you still don't succeed in burping, no problem, the gases will find a way out anyway (I'm not saying that if you don't know how to BURP YOU MUST BE  A MASTER OF FARTING....)

The BURP is the result of gas swallowing, the professionals can do it without drinking water    I suggest to use your abilities only in certain contexts, for example with friends...

Last edited by Tormie on 17 Nov 2003 12:10; edited 2 times in total 
 Tormie [ 17 Nov 2003 12:08 ]
But I don't have it.

Posy [ 17 Nov 2003 12:08 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next