Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
...And I was winning the contest, I spelled the burp-alphabet till the letter "L" :whistle:

Subject:
Where were you winning the contest he or she spelled the burp-alphabet till the letter L whistle?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy #-o , it's time to sleep...

Subject:
I haven't heard anything like that before: TORMENTOR said I #-o it is time to sleep.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Really? I've heard him say that many times to you.. guess you just aren't listening well enough :whistle:

Subject:
....gone... :heartbeat:

Subject:
I took a look at your site DV.... Terrific work.... I like it a lot!

A last suggestion: next time go to another place, it seems that there is better music at "Harlekin Dancing" or at "Esmeralda"...

Subject:
Where did you take them? You like Terrific work? How interesting. It's not unusual for a last suggestion next time go to another place it seems that there to be.

Profile PM  
Subject:
She is still asleeep #-o ... It's 1 a.m. and I've to wake up at 4:30 a.m. .sigh... sigh...

Subject:
I've started fancying a place called 'The Royal Oak'. Spacier, nicer atmosphere, and better music. Not to mention a pool table (not that I play, but still :bigrinnin: )
Still got some other places, like Esmeralda, to check out, but I still got months and months left here, so whenever I feel like it--

Subject:
Interesting. . . I have a lot of silly replies. My favorite kind of Music is techno, but I also like Opera. Really you don't think so?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Night night...

ZZZzzzzz..... Zzzzzz...... BURP! (M)..... BURP! (N)..... BURP!(O).... ????....Zzzzz....Zzzzzzz.....

Subject:
:lmao: Tomie i like your humor. Now i have a confession to make......I don't know how to BURP, i can't even do it. This is something ppl around always makes fun of, when they realize that i'm telling them the trouth. Seriously what's the secret? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

I suggest for a rookie/noob to try taking a big draught of genuine-corrosive Coca-Cola at the right temperature. If you have diet problems also a mineral water charged with gas could have the same effect. Anyway, if you still don't succeed in burping, no problem, the gases will find a way out anyway :wickedfart: (I'm not saying that if you don't know how to BURP YOU MUST BE A MASTER OF FARTING....)

The BURP is the result of gas swallowing, the professionals can do it without drinking water :whistle: I suggest to use your abilities only in certain contexts, for example with friends...

Last edited by Tormie on 17 Nov 2003 12:10; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
But I don't have it.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3