Taken over the clubhouse

Taken over the clubhouse
Article
Well since your looking, I can't seem to reply to comments on the picture I posted earlier today either

I've tried logging out and back in several times, but I still can't seem to find any place to let me upload a picture again and when I try and post a comment it tells me I'm not allowed to do that.  
I'm sure it's just me, maybe I've not had enough of those Hot Gnome Toddy's yet?

guiltypleasures [ 23 Nov 2003 22:35 ]

Taken over the clubhouse
Comments
How about that.               Interesting  explanation.  You think  I am looking he or she can not seem to reply to comments on the picture he or she posted earlier today either he or she have tried logging out and back in several times but he or she still can not seem to find any place to let him or her upload a picture again and when he or she try and post a comment it tells him or her he or she is not allowed to do that.

Posy [ 23 Nov 2003 22:35 ]
Tormentor, this is what I just got when I tried to post a reply to the comment left by Den on my "Rover" picture in the album. "You don't have permission to post comments for images in this category." Any reason or suggestions on why I'm getting this. And by the way, when I clicked on "post a comment" it asked me to log in, which I did, then I got that message. Weird huh lol

guiltypleasures [ 23 Nov 2003 23:26 ]
Damn... You made something wrong to the system...

ehehe... I'm joking... Ok, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and will fix the problem soon, tomorrow I think.... Now is very late for me and I have to leave you friends... I hope to find the site in one piece tomorrow... sigh...  

Night night....

ZZZzzz....ZZzzzz....."THE ALBUM!" "THE ALBUM!" ZZz... ????.... ZZzzzzzzzzzzz....

Tormie [ 23 Nov 2003 23:30 ]
it wasn't me, it was Ken's gnomes, they've run amuck! lol

Okay go to bed, I'm busy with dirty laundry and the chore of cooking dinner anyways. Have a good night

guiltypleasures [ 23 Nov 2003 23:38 ]
Thank you... I tried to fix it before going to my (beloved) bed, it looks it happened because you're a moderator, try if it works now. Bye.... (ZZZZZZzzz...)

Tormie [ 23 Nov 2003 23:45 ]
Hmmm, now I can't comment on pics in the album  
I suspect GP's been out with her shickens..

Deviant_Viking [ 25 Nov 2003 06:53 ]
Maybe it's an evil plot between the shickens and the gnomes? Are they planning a takeover? Do they want revenge? Stay tuned and find out what that dasterdly duo plan to do next.  

guiltypleasures [ 25 Nov 2003 08:16 ]
sigh...  

Tormie [ 25 Nov 2003 13:06 ]
Hi, I want only to say that Tormie-Toffee   fixed the problem, but he has a lot of shame   and said me to write this post while he has gone sleeping a little after the work day...

Posy [ 25 Nov 2003 15:54 ]
Thank you Posy.  I will check out the album and see if Tormie did a good job on fixing it. If not, you will have to deal him some punishment

guiltypleasures [ 25 Nov 2003 16:14 ]
I'm not too good with negative counterfactuals.

Posy [ 25 Nov 2003 16:14 ]

Tormie [ 25 Nov 2003 16:22 ]

guiltypleasures [ 25 Nov 2003 16:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5