Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: So....I brought my pole, where do I set up?
See I have this nice new shiney pole and well I thought maybe I could use it here. It's a nice pretty one, see it goes all the way to the ceiling and floor and is pretty slippery as well. It's great for sliding down, climbing up and just hanging onto. You can even wrap your legs around it and enjoy the nice cold metal feeling of it. I was thinking since it's almost christmas I would wrap a pretty red ribbon around it and make it look like a candy cane, and for the 4th of july I could wrap it in red, white and blue.

So can I come play with my pole here? :pray:

Subject:
(slobbing) :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

You're a kind hearted woman, so I can't say you what I usually reply when someone ask me where to put a thing :whistle: :whistle: ...

Subject:
Thank you tormie, it's the thought that counts anyways :)
Now leave me be, I have to morn my poor beavers passing and then start my revenge plans <evil laughter as she goes to find her black dress and veil and means of torture>

Subject:
:bigrinnin: ... Some times ago a passenger on the bus asked me : "Where I can take the 66 (bus) ?", and I replied sweetly: "You can take it in the a...".

(That was a very bad day...)

Subject:
Well Tormie, I hope the strike puts you in a better mood :bigrinnin:

Just set 'er up Guilty. I'll get my dollar bills ready for tipping...

And...Here she is... straight from the USA...Dancing for your entertainment tonight...MISS GUILTY PLEASURES :prrr:

Oh Yeah, dance for me baby :clap:

:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
But. . . Oh there.

Profile PM  
Subject:
LOL!

Subject:
If you'll just go over there, Mitzo'll show you where you can set up your pole.
She can also help you find a costume if you want :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Costume? I need a costume???? What kind of pole dancing club is this anyways? Will my hat and coat work? #-o

<btw, my computer is now in "non-internet" mode until we can get it back on line, so I'm using the boyfriends computer and may not respond as quickly as when I have my own computer working, so if you don't see posts often that's why. Hopfully by this evening it will work again, if not, be good!> :)

Subject:
How badly do you need a costume ? What kinds of pole dancing club is this anyways are there? It could happen.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :-k ..let show begin?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oooh boy.Fun tonight. :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I can be a lot of fun.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

I can be a lot of fun.

:-? :-? :-?
:-k :-k :-k
[-( [-( [-(
8-[ 8-[ 8-[
#-o #-o #-o
[-X [-X [-X

Subject:
Shhhhh, Posy I told you to keep quiet about that, remember we were going to surprise Tormie later during the show! [-X #-o [-( :roll: :bigrinnin:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2