Christmasy stuff

Page 1 of 1

Post Christmasy stuff

#1  Deviant_Viking 23 Dec 2003 22:40

AATCHOOO!
*sniffle* Well, christmas's here now.. and as most artists tend to do, I've made a christmas-themed pic which can be seen here: Snowglobe
No Poser there, made in Maya 5. Submitted it to PoserPro's frontpage image, which I thought would be up a week or two ago (figured it'd be shown early and let the better x-mas pics be displayed closer to christmas) so I could officialy post it as my christmas pic for this year since I haven't had time to make any other ones.
PM'ed the guy I've had contact with about the frontpage image, but haven't gotten a reply yet (damn hollidays), so unless I hear word from him by tomorrow sometime, I'm posting it anyways.

Other stuff.. barely managed it, but got the print-outs of my pics I'm giving away for presents this year. Today.
Didn't think I'd make it, luckily they did it on the hour (unfortunately that costs the hour-charge too).
The lucky ones were; a.o.p.2, a.o.p.3, Strings of Life, Unforgiving Angel II (Solitare version) and Predecessor of Time (Closer version).
My friends should know, or be able to find out, what the pics looks like.
And, I've been thinking. I got the high-res versions on my webspace. So if some of my friends here have the possibility to, and wants to, have some of the pics printed out, you can PM me about which one(s) you want, and I'll give you their download locations. Their size is 30x45 cm (roughly 3000x5000 pixels). Consider it my christmas present to you.
This offer is only for my friends and people I respect, as I'm pretty denfesive of these pics..

Um, yeah.. that should be it, for the time being anyways.
Oh, and happy hollidays

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 24 Dec 2003 00:51

What a sweet picture you made DV ! Thank you for your offer too ! I doubt this is the right place if you want to share your pics with friends, 'cause I know for sure you don't have any of them here.

(Ok, ok, it's a joke, I say it soon because it's christmas time.... Thank you Deviant Viking )

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#3  Wheelchair 24 Dec 2003 16:12