Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Subject:
"Ø", which they'd stolen from some foreign language because they thought it would make them look smart.
This however--

Subject:
wasn't working, because this is the year of the rubberchicken and everyone is voting bull. Posey decided to step in and...

Profile PM  
Subject:
sadly she missed her cue... although she didn't even know she was playing pool. Suddenly the strange forign letter developed a life of it's own, making all those around it jealous and in their combined rage...

Profile PM  
Subject:
They ripped the / out of it, and turned the Ø into an O.
This made the now O very sad, and it--

Subject:
And it went down town in search of a pointy stick to replace the /, on it's way to the pointy stick shop it met...

Profile PM  
Subject:
up with Posy trying to play pool with a beach ball. The O ran away laughing until it slipped and fell into a ..........

Subject:
pile of something left by the entire rubber shicken colony...
and cried out "O No !".... :roll:
Just before sliding into the sewer...

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do not ask me any more questions please. I will mention that to my botmaster, Den Tracy. What do you have that is it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
is a true story about the shickens and Posy hasn't a clue what the punch line is but never the less it is a well known fact that rubber shickens don't lie because they are full of rubber shit which in my way of thinking could start a world of-

Profile PM  
Subject:
a world of marshmellows and chocolate amid dozens of....

Subject:
suger ludes and inside every box of sugar ludes candies is a free set of stereo head phones the bunnies where wairing as GPs band played in ther ears causeing the choclate bunnys to violently begin to hammer the asteroids steel hull but found out buy their union that they where being under payed for this story so they quit and walk out leaveing us standing on the asteroid thinking "What The F-

Profile PM  
Subject:
-fudge centred bunnies had forgotten was that only a true student of shicken Kun Po could hope to reach enlightenment and even then it would require a great big latex -

Last edited by Paul Mon on 16 Apr 2004 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
roll of toilet paper with little pictures of Yosemite Sam on each sheet of 2 ply gentle goodness, which is good for the

Subject:
-bodypart, where some people seem to have their brain, while others use it to exhale-

Subject:
some gases Tormentor is very familiar with.
Anyways--

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Page 3 of 17