Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: About my 'retirement'
Let's first off make it clear. I'm not pulling out the Poser CD and breaking it and never touching Poser again.
That'd be rather silly, considering I'm now working at Sixus1, and they create stuff for Poser..
I am however not gonna bother to post much on larger sites, like 'Rosity and PP.
I'm stepping back from it to get more time for other things, like new friends, more self-enjoyment (gaming), and work in other aspects like Maya.
As I've said earlier, I've spent too much time and money in Poser to just give it up.
And, as silly as it might sound, I don't wanna abandon my characters either.
You'll still see stuff from me. Just probably not as much as earlier.
And thanks to people who commented on my 'last' pic over at PP.

Club's closed for tonight..

Subject:
It is good to know that! You made good things with Maya and I am anxious to see more! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Glad to hear this, we would miss you here Ken :)
Congrats on the job at sixus too :clap:

Subject:
Quote:

I'm stepping back from it to get more time for other things, like new friends, more self-enjoyment (gaming)

I'm glad that you don't self-enjoy with onanism :whistle: ...

I hope that you will not abandon Mitzu :heartbeat: ... We'll wait for your pictures, when you'll have the right feeling. Congrats for your new work ! No more grand theft auto ! :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Remember Ken Chicks dig the bear. :bigrinnin: Good luck over there and best of luck in what ever you do. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

I'm glad that you don't self-enjoy with onanism

Quote:

best of luck in what ever you do

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Tormentor's just jealous, because as a bus-driver he doesn't have time for things like that :-({|=

Subject:
:lmao: #-o [-X :lol:

Subject:
Ken, you are such a bad boy... [-X
But you appear to be correct in your assessment of our heroic leader... :-k

(Where is my bus prop ?)
:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Everyone hate me !!! >SIGH!< >SIGH!<

(Tormentor's trembling finger is approacching the Posetteforever's destruction button)

Subject:
Don't care of those teasers, Toffe, you know I'm with you :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ....

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Me hides Tormie's destruct button and replaces it with a free beer for everyone button :lol:

Subject:
YOU? Is that from it? i'm glad you find this amusing.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4