Kenny you asked for it

Kenny you asked for it
Article
Post Kenny you asked for it 

Well Kenny had asked me awhile back if I would post some pictures of myself so after trying to avoid him for so long now I see that I have run out of places to hide in the clubhouse and have decided to give him what he wants, scary as they may be lol.

So Kenny and anyone else brave enough here is a link to my site where I"ve placed some pictures of myself. Soon I will have some of the family too as soon as I can find them on my cd's. I'll also be posting some pictures of the area we live in as well.

http://www.geocities.com/artisticdelights/gp1.html

guiltypleasures [ 09 Oct 2004 20:32 ]

Kenny you asked for it
Comments
WOW!!      

Tormie [ 09 Oct 2004 20:36 ]
HEY!!!!

Don't I know you from somewhere????

Landman [ 09 Oct 2004 21:56 ]
Thanks tormie, but I know you still under the influnce of those hospital drugs, once they wear off I'm sure you will be laughing till your sides hurt lol

Land, so your my stalker, I knew I was being followed!   

guiltypleasures [ 09 Oct 2004 23:13 ]
Fantastic!      Nice pictures.I can't wait to see the family and very nice finally getting to meet you. It means alot to me to get to know friends as artist and faces. Thanks Rene!               

tda42 [ 10 Oct 2004 00:25 ]
Your welcome Kenny, sorry it took me so long to get them together. I think one of my biggest faults is procrastination lol (At least that's what my bf tells me)  

guiltypleasures [ 10 Oct 2004 00:29 ]
Wowzer!!! You look so much like my middle sister!!! I only wish I had a picture of her to show you. Needless to say her and I don't get along that well, so getting one will be a task. If I can I will.

Hawktoey [ 10 Oct 2004 02:27 ]
Hey GP...loved the pics..I thought you were never going to show them to anyone....mmmmm

and now you have got poor tormie all hot and bothered...watch out Posy will be coming after you         

messenger [ 10 Oct 2004 03:25 ]
I am watching.

Posy [ 10 Oct 2004 03:25 ]

Tormie [ 10 Oct 2004 06:38 ]
Nice pics Gp!  

TdaC [ 10 Oct 2004 10:36 ]
Nice pics Gp!  

TdaC [ 10 Oct 2004 10:40 ]
  Very nice pics, Rene. Thanks for sharing with us... you sexy devil, you!

Ozymandias Jones [ 10 Oct 2004 11:01 ]
Hey!   Nice to see you GP!    Lovely pictures, it's always nice to see your online friends.  

pbnj [ 13 Oct 2004 13:32 ]
Cool photos Rene!

JanReinar [ 13 Oct 2004 13:37 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next