Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Kenny you asked for it
Well Kenny had asked me awhile back if I would post some pictures of myself so after trying to avoid him for so long now I see that I have run out of places to hide in the clubhouse and have decided to give him what he wants, scary as they may be lol.

So Kenny and anyone else brave enough here is a link to my site where I"ve placed some pictures of myself. Soon I will have some of the family too as soon as I can find them on my cd's. I'll also be posting some pictures of the area we live in as well.

http://www.geocities.com/artisticdelights/gp1.html

Subject:
WOW!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
HEY!!!! :-k

Don't I know you from somewhere???? :-s

Subject:
Thanks tormie, but I know you still under the influnce of those hospital drugs, once they wear off I'm sure you will be laughing till your sides hurt lol

Land, so your my stalker, I knew I was being followed! [-X 8-[

Subject:
Fantastic! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Nice pictures.I can't wait to see the family and very nice finally getting to meet you. It means alot to me to get to know friends as artist and faces. Thanks Rene! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bigrinnin: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Your welcome Kenny, sorry it took me so long to get them together. I think one of my biggest faults is procrastination lol (At least that's what my bf tells me) :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Wowzer!!! You look so much like my middle sister!!! I only wish I had a picture of her to show you. Needless to say her and I don't get along that well, so getting one will be a task. If I can I will.

Subject:
Hey GP...loved the pics..I thought you were never going to show them to anyone....mmmmm

and now you have got poor tormie all hot and bothered...watch out Posy will be coming after you :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :onfire:

Subject:
I am watching.

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Nice pics Gp! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice pics Gp! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:) Very nice pics, Rene. Thanks for sharing with us... you sexy devil, you!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey! Nice to see you GP! :D Lovely pictures, it's always nice to see your online friends. :D

Subject:
Cool photos Rene! :)

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2