Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: for all my friends here
Made this several years ago, thought I would share it here with all my friends. With the Holidays upon us and all the stress that comes with it, I just thought this might be a nice thing to spread some cheer :)

Last edited by guiltypleasures on 29 Nov 2004 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Well maybe not, for some reason it doesn't want to let me attache a file, maybe it's too big, I'll have to check :-?

Subject:
:-? :-? Wait, I've done some mess with the configuration :oops: :oops: let me have a look...

(Tormie disappears suddenly)

Subject:
Okay tormie, if you figure it out I'll try again. The file is a animated type gif file that is an exe file. It's not very big so I don't think that was the trouble. :)

Subject:
:bigrinnin: It's simple, the forum doesn't permit the upload of executables for security reasons, but send it to me (tormentor@posetteforever.com) and I'll place it on my own private, secret server and give you the link...

Subject:
okie dokie :)

Subject:
Hey ! Where is the file :-k :-k :-k ???

Subject:
Well I emailed it to your hotmail acct, did you not get it?

Subject:
Ok, it has arrived and it is here :bigrinnin: :

http://www.webalice.it/davideclerici/huggles.exe

Thank you Rene :heartbeat: !

Subject:
Thank you tormie :)

Okay, thanks to Tormie, if you click on the link he provided you will be able to download or open my little gift to you :)

Subject:
I saw it first :1st: !

Subject:
No thats not fair. [-X I wanted to see it first. :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok, ok, here is a piece of cake !!

Subject:
Great! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: [-X No fighting boys, you can each have a piece of cake and look at it again and again if you wish lol

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2