Sorry once again

Sorry once again
Article
Post Sorry once again 

Again I'm sorry for being away so much, dealing with some problems mostly regarding my health issues. Hopefully I'll be back at it full time soon

On another note, I have added a new page to my website. As a thank you to all the 3d community I'm posting free backgrounds I've made/making for anyone who would like to use them. You can find them here: www.geocities.com/artisticdelights
I would love to hear any comments about them you may care to give me as well as see anything you make using them.
Right now I only have one background online, but hope to have more in the next couple of days.

guiltypleasures [ 25 Jan 2005 20:42 ]

Sorry once again
Comments
thank you Rene   ! Don't worry for your absence, I hope that you feel better now       ... I'm also a little absent because I'm deeply inside the new album coding... All is going well, but I'm a noob and things go slower than expected... I'll try your backgrounds soon   ! If you want to send me a little 88x31 logo of your site I'll put it in the rotative links on the main page   !!

Tormie [ 25 Jan 2005 21:05 ]
      Thank you Rene!       

Hawktoey [ 25 Jan 2005 22:35 ]
Hi GP
Thanks for the beautiful background, great moonlight
Hope, you´ll be better soon, and manage to be around more often

ahjah [ 26 Jan 2005 00:46 ]
Thank you Tormentor, Hawk and Ahjah I hope you find a use for the background and again I would love to see how you use it   Hopefully I'll have more soon.
If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow I"m going to the doctors or the emergency room if the doctor can't see me soon.  

Tormie,  I'll make a button for the webpage links and send it to you when it's done

guiltypleasures [ 26 Jan 2005 01:00 ]
Hi GP, Sorry that you are unwell. Get well soon.

tazman [ 26 Jan 2005 12:22 ]
Absense makes the heart grow fonder...and I can`t think of anyone fonder...aside from Posy
than you G.P.
Glad you`re back.

Nex [ 27 Jan 2005 08:29 ]
thank you Nex, now stop before they all find out I'm paying you in shickens to say these nice things about me    

guiltypleasures [ 27 Jan 2005 08:34 ]

Hey! So that's how you reward your study victims.

tda42 [ 27 Jan 2005 15:50 ]

Tormie [ 27 Jan 2005 15:52 ]
Everyone's rewards are hand picked by me, your's Kenny I'm still working on    

guiltypleasures [ 27 Jan 2005 15:53 ]
I just want a cane....
and my marbles.....

ummm...
no marble canes.....

Landman [ 27 Jan 2005 16:35 ]
Well I can't offer you a cane, as I'm using it right now, but I think I may have found your marbles, check out the gallery pic's  

guiltypleasures [ 27 Jan 2005 16:47 ]
There's to many of them.
Which bring us to this question.
When people eat jelly beans what color are their farts?

tda42 [ 27 Jan 2005 23:56 ]

Nex [ 29 Jan 2005 08:05 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next