Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Sorry once again
Again I'm sorry for being away so much, dealing with some problems mostly regarding my health issues. Hopefully I'll be back at it full time soon :)

On another note, I have added a new page to my website. As a thank you to all the 3d community I'm posting free backgrounds I've made/making for anyone who would like to use them. You can find them here: www.geocities.com/artisticdelights
I would love to hear any comments about them you may care to give me as well as see anything you make using them.
Right now I only have one background online, but hope to have more in the next couple of days.

Subject:
thank you Rene :heartbeat: ! Don't worry for your absence, I hope that you feel better now :pray: :pray: :pray: ... I'm also a little absent because I'm deeply inside the new album coding... All is going well, but I'm a noob :blush: and things go slower than expected... I'll try your backgrounds soon :bigrinnin: ! If you want to send me a little 88x31 logo of your site I'll put it in the rotative links on the main page :) !!

Subject:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you Rene! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
Hi GP :)
Thanks for the beautiful background, great moonlight :clap:
Hope, you´ll be better soon, and manage to be around more often :pray:

Subject:
Thank you Tormentor, Hawk and Ahjah I hope you find a use for the background and again I would love to see how you use it :) Hopefully I'll have more soon.
If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow I"m going to the doctors or the emergency room if the doctor can't see me soon.

Tormie, I'll make a button for the webpage links and send it to you when it's done :)

Subject:
Hi GP, Sorry that you are unwell. Get well soon.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Absense makes the heart grow fonder...and I can`t think of anyone fonder...aside from Posy
than you G.P.
Glad you`re back. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: thank you Nex, now stop before they all find out I'm paying you in shickens to say these nice things about me 8-[ :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hey! :-s So that's how you reward your study victims. :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Everyone's rewards are hand picked by me, your's Kenny I'm still working on :whistle: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I just want a cane.... :-k
and my marbles..... :-s

:-k
ummm...
no marble canes..... :-s

Subject:
Well I can't offer you a cane, as I'm using it right now, but I think I may have found your marbles, check out the gallery pic's 8-[

Subject:
There's to many of them. :lmao:
Which bring us to this question. :-s
When people eat jelly beans what color are their farts? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :oops: :bigrinnin: 8-[ :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2