Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: As Requested by Landman
Landman requested I put up the "Great Shicken Nabb'n Album" awhile back, well I have now added it to my website for anyone who's interested in seeing it and learning the story of how the Rubber Shicken came to be kidnapped and his adventures in Canada.

http://www.artisticdelights.org/shickenfun.html

Subject:
Oh a web page.

Profile PM  
Subject:
yes Posy, but not "just" a webpage, a fun webpage :)

Subject:
:-) Pardon me? That's good information: guiltypleasures said I but not just a webpage a fun webpage.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!

:clap: :clap: :clap: !!

Now the schiken secret has been fully revealed :bigrinnin: !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ROTFL:

Great work there Rene ! A wonderful story and composition ! LOL!!! It seems a really good tour for the plastic schiken ! Now it's time to come here !

(Tormie saves all pages in his little "favourites" folder)

Last edited by Tormie on 19 Feb 2005 23:00; edited 1 time in total
pangor
Subject:
I think the wanted poster should read; "Alive or Dead Drunk".

Pangor

Subject:
That is so funny! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Your site is turning out to be the best. Humor always makes my day.
Thank you Rene. It is wonderful and I will be back out there to visit. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Thank you guys :)

Subject:
BTW, did anyone download the zip file of the wav? Just wondered if it downloads okay and if it works

Subject:
OK. I'm not certain whether I can give an accurate reply or not.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'lll try after a little rest :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ....

pangor
Subject:
No, the wave file will not download.

The problem is the URL. file:///E:/Everything%20for%20my%20website/shicken/dahunt.zip
referenced a file in drive on the computer that the browser is running on. The download may seem to work for you when you are testing it, if you have a copy of the file in this directory "E:Everything for my websiteshicken" on your computer.

Pangor

Subject:
Thanks Pangor, that's what I thought, and yes it was showing it downloaded for me because it's on my hd. I'll have to upload it another way then to my site and hopefully get it to work. Again thanks for letting me know :)

pangor
Subject:
The wav file download link works now.

Pangor

Subject:
Thanks again Pangor for testing it, I just had to move the file into my file manager and that seemed to be what I had done wrong. I thought I had it in there, but it's there now :)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2