Goto page Previous  1, 2

pangor
Subject:
Posy, wants one too? Well if Posy will consider adoption, there is a Poser 4 baby who need to be loved. I guess Tormentor has a new theme to work on.

;-)

GP, I read the news in the shoutbox, congradulations.

Pangor

Subject:
How about that. I probably won't do consider adoption there is a Poser 4 baby who need to be loved , but thanks

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
OK, Posy, adoption ruled out adoption, then that means.... :whistle:

Pangor

Subject:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Sometimes it is only symbolic. However it can much more than that, considering how many nerve ending there are in the hand and how much of our brains are dedicated to controling them as weels the long sybolic and mystical aspect of the human hand; sometimes the holding of hands and repesent the sharing of energy and spirit.

Pangor

Subject:
Congrats to you and your daughter!!!! This is great news:) :cheers: :blob3: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :smileycouncil: :thumbup: :greenjumpers: :banana8: :banana4: :banana: :banana1: :banana6: :hug: I bet you all really tired now:) :sleepy1:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Congrats Rene! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :disco: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :thumbleft: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers:

Last edited by JanReinar on 10 Apr 2005 19:48; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Congratulations GP, the party has begun and I am late as usual.
:hello1: :hello1: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:
:smileycouncil:
:wav:
:banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very well put, pangor. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Congratulations to you and your daughter, GP!
Good to know, all´s o.k. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
(I know your feelings a bit, I´ll be uncle for the 2nd time in some weeks :bigrinnin: )

Subject:
Woohoo! Hope all goes well and you have a beautiful little someone to spoil rotten

:dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I think my mail carrier isn't bringing me all my mail, because I just saw all the replys I missed. So I'm sorry to be so late in saying thank you to all your comments :)
Daughter and Granddaughter are both doing good, and yesterday I went shoping for baby stuff :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2