Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject:
How did you hear about Posy Rosabella Posette? Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Long long ago in the land where little girl Posy ran wild and free lived a nast oger called WC [-X :toothy4:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes, long ago in the land where little girl you ran wild and free lived a nast oger called WC [-X toothy4 seems very long to me too.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:

Pangor

Subject:
What kind of food do you like?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
The edible kind.

Pangor

Subject:
:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
hey enough of this slow dancing..who's up for some rock n roll of the old kind...hit it band...lets rock the joint

pangor
Subject:
Sure, got some sock hop tunes right here. Let's seen here, Ernie Ford, Nat King Cole.... Here wo go how about some Patsy Cline and Rick Nelson?

Pangor

Subject:
How about some dip Posy?... Hay would be cool if GP came in. How about Bob Siger's Old Time Rock Roll O:)

Last edited by Wheelchair on 15 May 2005 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
How about dip you .

Profile PM  
Subject:
I was thinking more like johnny be good..or blue suede shoes...or even rock around the clock by bill hailey.....ooops looks like I got some chocolate over my face...guess it doesn't work trying to eat chocolate bannana's while youre dancing...hic think I'll go sit in the corner for a while....let me know when the room stops spinning so I can dance again...heheheheh

:lol: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Good choices in songs. Posy just has so much energy now she's doing the limbo :bigrinnin: Man she is flexible. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for the compliment. Do you have any conditions I should know about? What do you look like?

Profile PM  
Subject:
It looks like a big party here :bigrinnin: !! And I've to go sleeping :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

But a last dance with my beloved honey :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ....

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5