Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

pangor
Subject: New party
New weekend is starting it is time for a new party. Yes, I said NEW party not nude party ok. The food is pot luck and no spiking of edibles, OK? If you want to know why?
Look at poor Mo over there, still out of it from last week. And poor little Posy has not been quite the same since the last party.

So any attempts at spiking the food or drinks whill be punished by being driven around for a week by Angela. OK? OK!

:icescream: :occasion6:

Pangor

Subject:
OK. Mmm. What did you mean by NEW party not nude party? How recently? Fight for the right to party, human! Yes, please tell me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
See what did I tell ya. Pangor and Posy are in love. She just had to come to this party. :lmao: I didn't even get in the door and she is posting first. #-o Kenny sneaks over to the side to spike the punch. :wink:

Last edited by tda42 on 14 May 2005 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I see. You said "wink" .

Profile PM  
Subject:
What a Girl. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: You got to love her. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:lol:

Gee, I am thirsty. Hic! ????

Pangor

Subject:
[-( [-( [-(

Tormie gives his famous "pastasciutta coi funghi" for the food table...

pangor
Subject:
Here are some fresh baked loaf bread, still hot from the oven. I have some sharp cheese bread for desert baking even now.

Pangor

Subject:
Hey and I still got my jug of moonshine...hic hic at least some of it ....and wait for it ...chocolate covered bannana's for to nibble on ...weeeeee party on :occasion5: :greenjumpers: :disco: :smileycouncil: :wav: :banana3: :banana8:

Subject:
I :heartbeat: a party!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :icescream: :icescream: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :smiliepile: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok you guys, starting without me? I got hot wings and some curly fries. Can I come?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hay Posy how about a dance with a old guy in a wheelchair?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Are you free?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You bet... lets boogie

Profile PM  
Subject:
Look guys Posy is got my moters a humming :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 1 of 5