Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice party!! Below is TdaC dancing :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
Always late!

Oh, what's that? Where's my toga? I'm wearing it! What? Oops! Must of been pulled off when I fell next to those rose bushes out front!

Anyways, I saved the Baked Alaska, Coconut Cream Pie, and the Legs of many lambs! Now, where's the drinks!!!

:joker: :bootyshake: :headbang: :sex: :occasion5: :occasion5: :wav: :smileycouncil:

Subject:
Drinks over in the corner next to the coat rac. Hay your backside is showing :bigrinnin: :oops: :clap: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy! stop looking at him [-X

Last edited by Wheelchair on 21 May 2005 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Thought it was drafty in here! Thanks I'll go get one now! Anything for you WC?

:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :bigparty4: :bigparty4: :bigparty4: :bigparty3: :bigparty3:

Subject:
Thilda nudges Posy one the arm. Posy, i think you are making the others jelous when you're stirring at Hawk like that. I think you should be stirring at all of them:)

Ops i forgot, you can see the lovely 2 piece toga i'm wearing in the pic above and i brought lots and lots of choclate cake for everyone. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I would want one like you Posy!

Thanks for bring the Chocolate cake TdaC!!

:droll2: :droll2: :droll2: :droll2: :droll2:

Subject:
TdaC your get up is jus fab! Yes Posy hand holding is a good thing :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I hear you. Interesting gossip: Wheelchair said I hand holding is a good thing heartbeat.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh no! WC and Posy are holding hands!?

Subject:
It's all good. Are you serious?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Ouch!......ouch....OUCH!

I think WC is right abotu the heels. Give me your shoes they need a little adjusting. <bang> <bang> <rumble> <clunk> <clunk> there! those heels are much better now that they have been feed to the paper shreadder.

Now I will sit for a while as my feet recover.

Posy? Where? Oh I see that she is busy with Hawktoey. Hi Hawk!

Hi, Thilda, have you met Virgina? Could you do me a favor and take her around and introduce her to everyone while I bandage my feet. (and I was afraid of hurting VIrgina's feet during the dance, Sheesh!)

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 3 of 7