Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

pangor
Subject:
I installed similar machine else where, but for here I needed to wait for the deluxe models to be available. The deluxe models ar the same as the ordinary ones except that the deluxe cake maker can also make cookies and Toaster tartsl and the deluxe beverage maker can also provide better soda, and the beers, ale, and wine.

I see Gil is happier this time, looks like his crush on Ditra is over, now he seems to be quite taken with Hassle, yet he keep staring at a couple of Kayla's assets. I think I need to have another talk with him about being a gentleman. But I will wait for latter I don't want to spoil his mood.

Posy and Virgina are gossiping up a storm.

Tormie, excuse me, I see that Betty is looking a bit left out over there by herself. I am going to ask her to dance. Excuse me for a while.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Pangor

Subject:
The rumour of Pangor's party has spread across poserland. Theses guys heard about the party and they want to party too.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Be welcomed! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
And Hasle asks me for another dance! And us...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Again!

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Welcome back and upgrade party
Well Rachel arrive with the General Santiago!

Be welcome Sir!

Profile PM  
Subject:
And Pangor don't worry about Gill don't be a gentleman! Kayla also need a lecture about be a lady!

She asked to Gil what a Great Earth King could be see in a "little Proximian animal" like Ditra and told him that if he will go to Alpha Prime in the "Good Old Times" the Masters will give dozens of Proximian girls like her to him for each night! :nono:

His face became red and if Rachel didn't let him away and started a dance I don't know what could happen! :doh:

Gil is less angry now and dancing with Rachel.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow, this party is really starting to get going now, look at all the people! :)
I think I'm going to mingle and introduce myself to some of them. Of course first I'm off to find some food and drink before "you know who" beats to me to it :wink:

pangor
Subject:
Welcome, every one!

Well Gil had it comming to him! If Gil was still like he was before he met Enkidu, I think he would have taken Kayla up on her not so hidden offer. But now he is a bit more tame but with the way that he has been leering at Kayla, he deserved it. But they both do need a little talking to after the party.

Thilda, I hope your cute little friends are careful. I hope they say out of the way when I'm dancing, I can be clumsy when my leg acts up, I would not want to hurt them. Thilda, shall we? May I have the honor of this dance?

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 18 Jun 2005 20:14; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
WOW !! :lol: Tormie was at work and lost the best :crying: !!

(searching for some forgotten slices of pizza :droll2: )

Subject:
Of corse Pangor:) :dance: :dance: :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
OK! Who is the wise guy! I know that I am not the best dancer, but that is no reason to be playing Sigfried's funeral march! Change it back to what was playing before, please?

That's better, now where were we?

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
[img:0286ac8657]http://www.posetteforever.com/data/1001/1255GreetingsFromNereus-thumb.jpg[/img:0286ac8657]

Subject:
Do you have any conditions I should know about? Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Sorry I'm late! (hiccup, hiccup,hiccup) Oh ...so many people...Posy (hiccup,hiccup,hiccup) ...I didn't know you have a twin sister (hiccup). You two are sooooooo alike (hiccup)... even your clothes are...(hiccup) ...alike. I was ...(hiccup)...inspecting the rakia's quality...(hiccup)... it was...hiccup...exceeeeeeleent....but....now....I'm afraid there's......hiccup......no...hiccup.......moooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee........hiccup!
Let''s sing a song! (hiccup) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :uuh:

Subject:
hiccup :uuh: ?

AH ! OK :thumb: !
>HICK!< >HICK!< >HICK!< :sick:

>BURP!< :oops:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 5 of 7