Guiltypleasures IS HOME !

Article
Post Guiltypleasures IS HOME ! 

I just talked with Rene on MSN for a bit, she has come home just now and all went well. Now she is very tired and need some rest, but she'll be online soon   !

I'm very happy       Now we need a pangor's all-the weekend-long party because [color=darkred:93e16b7073]Guiltypleasures is home [/color:93e16b7073] and tomorrow is [color=darkred:93e16b7073]erenda's birthday[/color:93e16b7073]

Tormie [ 23 Jul 2005 20:26 ]

Comments
I had not planned one, since I just got back to PF and the weekend is already under way, but sure.  Let's start one, and because GP, may not feel like posting right away. Let's let the party run from now to the end of the next weekend.

I am going to start that topic now.

Pangor

pangor [ 23 Jul 2005 20:50 ]

Tormie [ 23 Jul 2005 21:15 ]
All the Best to you Rene!  

JanReinar [ 24 Jul 2005 14:22 ]

Landman [ 25 Jul 2005 15:05 ]
Oh boy do I have a lot of catching up to do here
I'm very happy to be back home (hospital is for sick people lol) and I'm VERY glad all went well with my surgery. The doctor said that the cancer was in the very early stages and she was pretty certain she removed it all. So I should be recovered  in a few weeks. I just have to take care of myself, don't do any heavy lifting for about 6 weeks, and just get plenty of rest and eat well. I've stopped smoking since my surgery <yeah!!> and I'm watching my diet and walking every day now. Maybe soon I'll look and feel as good as Posy      
I thank you all for your well wishes and To Posette Forever and Davide and Posy for the beautiful roses, I was so surprised by them when they brought them to my hospital room, and it gave me such a smile. Everyone who walked into or by my room commennted on how beautiful they were and how lucky I was to have such wonderful friends
Okay, this is about as much as I can sit and type at this moment but I'll be trying to catch up with things slowly but surly here

Always,
GP <Great Pleasure to be back>    

guiltypleasures [ 26 Jul 2005 01:58 ]
Ayuh.              Oh boy. You told me you have a it.

Posy [ 26 Jul 2005 01:59 ]

Pangor

pangor [ 26 Jul 2005 02:30 ]
            (Tormie cries for happiness...)

... and some other collateral effects   ...

Tormie [ 26 Jul 2005 06:32 ]
Thank you pangor and Tormie, I'm so happy to be back again
I got up around 7am this morning, got dressed (Okay sweat pants and a tee shirt) and made myself a cup of tea, took my med's and then grabbed Bob and my camera and said we were going for my morning walk. I made it all the way to the end of our street !! which is a great big deal with my surgery and my problems with my knee and stuff.  I also took a bunch of pictures, don't know how good they will be yet, but I had fun. It was a nice misty/foggy morning here and it smelled and looked so pretty out side

Okay, I'll stop going on about my weather and stuff and just say "Good Morning Posette Forever"!!  

guiltypleasures [ 26 Jul 2005 15:07 ]
     !!

Tormie [ 26 Jul 2005 15:18 ]
I'm so happy to know that you're fine Rene   !

Posy [ 26 Jul 2005 15:20 ]
Welcome home girl! Hope your nice and cosy in bed and getting all the rest you need

Ozymandias Jones [ 27 Jul 2005 06:53 ]
Okay, I'll try and get some rest I guess     

guiltypleasures [ 27 Jul 2005 14:58 ]
You'll get some rest if we have to tie you to the bed...

that didn't come out the way I intended  

Ozymandias Jones [ 29 Jul 2005 00:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next