Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Subject:
What were we talking about again?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: It's time for a week long party
Yeah :lol: !! Tormie hopes that the dark period for some of our friend is ending :whipitgood:

Now it's time for celebrations :thumb: !!

[marq=right:576e1d3122]:h: :a: :p: :p: :y: :b: :i: :r: :t: :h: :d: :a: :y: :e: :r: :e: :n: :d: :a: ! :occasion4: [/marq:576e1d3122]

:lol: Now that you're 18theen you could drive a car and drink alcohol, exactly like you have done before ! ( :uuh: Tormie is confused :uuh: )
I wish you the best for the future and a lot of good luck for the exams the next year :wink: !!

And yes we celebrate the coming back of GP from the hospital. All seems to have gone well for her so now it's time for good luck and happy thoughts, and the same for Ozy, one of our dearest friends: our candles and thought for them made something at last :lol: :whistle: !
And don't forget that pangor himself is back and started the party :hug: !!

Tormie searched the freezer for the food and found some Spanish Paella and a lot of strange Greek meat that he like a lot... And some very old-but-still-good ( :uuh: ) coloured icycles ! And there is that wine bootle from Christmas, italian spumante, to drink !!

So let's begin the party !!!

:disco: :bigsmile: :hello1: :tongue3: :bigparty3: :cow: :Prrr: :grouphuuug: :wav: :toothy1: :occasion2: :occasion1: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited by Tormie on 24 Jul 2005 00:30; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
There sure is.

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Thank you! Now I'm officially adult! Oh well , I'm going to drink to death , smoke , and watch some movie with content advisory as I usually do. :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you once again! :wink:

erenda
Subject:
Oh, It just came to my mind that now if I kill someone I'll be judged :sad: And I haven't still completed my list! :crying: :crying: :crying:
No more buncher games!

P.S. Or maybe I should become a buncher , work+pleasure... :mmmh: :eh: :whistle:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pangor
Subject:
Thanks Tormie. I am sure ready for the clouds to part and have some happy sunlight shine upon all of us.

Erenda, welcome to adulthood and with the privliges and all the responsibilities that come with being a legal adult.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
There the suprise is installed, we now have two new food machines. One will create an unlimited supply of ice cream, sherbet, etc. The other will create food staples such as bread, soups etc.

Well, it is getting late and I see that the party is getting a little quiet and the music has just stopped. So I will start the Moonlight Sonata and get some egg dumpling soup and malted.

Pangor

Subject:
Happy Birthday Erenda! Welcome Back Home Rene! And goob luck in yor new job Brett! :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :disco: :disco: :smiliepile: :grouphuuug: :grouphuuug: :wav: :wav: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty1: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty1: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty1:

Last edited by JanReinar on 24 Jul 2005 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy Birthday Erenda to you too, JanReinar.

Profile PM  
Subject:
And for you too Posy! :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Too what? Only for me?

Profile PM  
Subject:
For all of us! :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject: