Subject: Hello
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just signed up as Den Tracy said he would send Godzilla over to stomp on me if I didn't! lol, okay so I made that part up, but I was told this is a great site and I wanted to see for myself. Looks pretty nice to me, now where do I put my bedroll, makeup bag and my potted fig tree? My penguins have already found the freezer thank goodness!

I've lost track, well again, hello to all I know and those I haven't met yet :)

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
:) Hi, Guilty.

Great to have you over here. We're a pretty friendly, if somewhat disparate group. But then you'll know most of us from elsewhere.

See you around the pages.

Ozy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Ozy, I think I qualify as I'm about as "disparate" as they come! lol
I"m having a great time so far looking at all areas of this site. Thanks for the welcome O:)

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
Hi Guiltypleasures :bigrinnin: , Welcome in Posetteforever ! As Ozy said to you this is a disparate (desperate :-k ?) group, for example it happens that while you're online in this side of the world I'm sleeping :morning: ...

As you can see here it's a very little site, I thought at it as a place where people could talk together about their art, show their pictures without disturbing things like banners :pottytrain4: , stores :pottytrain5: , spam :pottytrain3: and newsletters :wickedfart: full of them, as an "open" community it's not a "fixed" board, If an user wants to rule a forum about something not included here he/she can. I removed some of the "learning" sections because here they are useless, there are a lot of superprofessional sites like Renderosity or poserpros who can do this task,( but hints or suggestions are welcome :thumbleft: ). Here is for relax and fun :occasion9:

I'm working hard on the site in order to add some feature which are of some use in a bord like this, so if you come here and see something strange :cussing: don't esitate to write me, I'm a bus driver and it could happen that I make some mistakes :whistle: .

Thank you to be here !

(Uh! another user, this place looks smaller every new day :-k )

:bigrinnin: P.P.S. Excuse me for my bpoor english..... :-#

Subject:
Thank you for the welcome Tormentor, you have a very nice site here!
I plan on checking it all out and hopefully having a few posts in the gallery soon. I will also check out the forums and see if I have anything useful to add to them. I'm still pretty new to the Poser world and I'm still trying to learn, but if I have anything that I think will help others I will surely post it here. After all, knowledge is meant to be shared I always believe.
Your english is fine, I wish I could speak a second language! Although my kids think I talk in another language when I tell them to do stuff, I know this because they act like they don't understand a word I'm saying. Sometimes I think I'm mute, as they don't seem to hear me either! hehehe.
Well I'm off to get a few things done in the house or I might be banned from my computer if my "other half" comes home and see's I haven't done anything.
Again, thanks for the kind welcome.

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
GP:

We're basically a friendly bunch, up to a point that is....
:bigrinnin:

Don't listen to anything that OJ and Tormie talk about... :bigrinnin:

Welcome, and have fun !

Profile PM  
Subject:
Now that's funny, they told me the same about you...heheheh
thanks for the welcome!

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
Very funny Dennis!

*Ozymandias walks away, checking if one admin can ban another...* :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Now I know why Den Tracy disappeared :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
That or Juniors got him tied up in the basement :)

Always,
GP

Page 1 of 1