Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject: Mo Fun Out of Control ....Guilty as charged Sir!
Okay, so I'm out of control, but who's fault is that????? I "was" a sweet and innocent O:) until a certain "Canadian Nut" :-s brought me over to the DARK SIDE! [-X

So this is for you (and you know who you are) :-#
Here's a pic of me and my "Beaver"

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice beaver....

Kinda reminds me of the Naked Gun type of humour... :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

You must be talkin' about your other Canuck friend who lives near you. It certainly can't be me .... :angel13:

Has anybody noticed the new emoticons? It takes about 4 years to load, but there are hundreds of new ones.
Way to go Tormentor !

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am now officially "scared" to look in the gallery. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Now Mr. tracy will explain me (privately) the hidden meaning of "beaver" oink: ... Or... ehm... After all I'm not SO stupid...
And now a question: As far as I'm concerned The beaver should be blonde... Or GuiltyPleasures is not a real blonde :whistle: .... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Yeah, I guess this whole thread would be funnier if you knew some English slang ... :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
lol, I think you have got the "meaning" of what Beaver means Tormie.
But alas I am a true blonde..although I do get some red in it during the winter months until I get some sun.

Subject:
Oh! Also I would to get the sun completely naked, but I 'd feel too much ashamed :oops: :oops: and I couldn't...

Subject:
What are you talkin' about Tormie ?

I haven't had thismuch fun on any site, ever ! Since the chat with GP and Ozy on Friday night and now today, this is fun stuff !

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ Have I misunderstood something ? :whistle:

Subject:
#-o AH! Oh! The Hair, not the Beaver.... :oops:

Subject:
No, you didn't miss anything. I was chatting with GP and Ozy late Friday night. Today with all the new posts, it was a lot of fun !

Profile PM  
Subject:
haha, the hair on top of my head tormie....not ahhh well you get the picture...
Den's just having way to much fun, and I was just feeling guilty for comming in here and loosing all control on you poor people! Ah heck, I don't care, a girls got to have fun and this is FUN!!!!
Maybe we should setup a "Mo Fun" forum and gallery so those with "Sweet tender Hearts" hearts won't keel over and faint or worse! hehehe

Hey, I want more ice cream cones!!!

Always,
Guilty as Sin

Subject:
Sheesh, I just can't trust you guys at all can I.

Is it up to me to be the moral guide for our humble website? :pray:

Nahhhhhh, screw that. Lets party with the beaver!

:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Gracious me... the Ozy man is bent like a safety pin ! :bigrinnin:

This is one crazy day.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh man now I have to hide the beaver before Ozy takes it out and gets it drunk!
Sick and twisted man! :lmao:

You got that right Den, do you think it can get any crazier? (We can only hope!!) :prrr:

always,
Twisted Pleasures

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 1 of 5