I found him!

I found him!
Article
Post I found him! 

Hey Ken, look I found Tormentor, he was just in the bathroom fixing the leaky plumbing...gee what a talented boss we have, and such a nice guy to take time out to fix things..
Err, I didn't even know we had a leak.. and what the heck am I doing in the men's room anyways...

Oh well
GP

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:27 ]

I found him!
Comments
OH my goodness......

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:33 ]
Now I know what your thinking Landman, and no it's not our old "Bob" but the resembulance is remarkable don't ya think?

Guilty

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:39 ]
almost a splitting image, cept i think bob's butt was a lil bigger...

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:47 ]
Pssssssst, Tomie's butt isn't big, he's just pretending to work on the plumbing while he steals all our toilet paper.

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:49 ]
Makes sense.....
also, good idea.....

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:57 ]
:-& I had to face a little crisis....

*ahem* good picture     ... I'm the king of the plumbers ! I don't understand why this patched site isn't exploded, you can't believe it , but I really put the code randomly  

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 20:57 ]
ah hum, a little too  many warheads and tuna tarts there tormie?
"Guilty Pleasures hands tormie a can of air freshener" just use the whole can after you have finished...

Well the site seems to be working fine...I did see a bit of smoke ealier, but I just figured Ken got another tuna pop tart stuck in the toaster again...

Oh landman, Meet tomentor, he's my boss  
Tormentor, this is my good friend Landman...another Canadian Crazy who knows how to have a good time. I'm sure you two will hit it off.  

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 21:02 ]
It seems I've to go to Canada for a journey sooner or later, it's a place full of funny people ! I can imagine Den Tracy playing with his "Winnieh the pooh" puppet... Speaking about puppets, you made me remember that I have a big pink pig in the clolset !! No double meaning (...) it's really a big, round pelouche pig and nothing else... Ooooh! my forgotten big pig...

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:03 ]
Hey sav, you know what they say about guy's with big pigs......

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 22:05 ]
hahaha, a big pink pig eh? Hmm....tormie, are you holding out on us? hehe
yeah stop by here and pick me up, I want to see all the funny people in canada, and bring "one funny" canadian back there!
It's okay, I've got a shelf full of stuff penguins...is that sick or what?
Landman...oh you...you...oh shoot, just kick yer self for me cause I can't reach that far!

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 22:12 ]
OUCH...
Done....

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 22:20 ]
Quote:

Hey sav, you know what they say about guy's with big pigs......

No... I've only a round big pig puppet and tomorrow I'll resurrect my old camera and try to show it to the forum !

(I bet he likes a lot tuna pop tarts   )

Last edited by Tormie on 30 Jun 2003 22:38; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:33 ]
It's certainly good that someone is taking care of the plumbing. All those tuna pop tarts could cause a little internal crisis..

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Jun 2003 22:35 ]
I like them !

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:42 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next