Clubhouse Floorplan

Clubhouse Floorplan
Article
Cheese whiz, eh? Can't say I have. Yet  

Deviant_Viking [ 02 Jul 2003 15:24 ]

Clubhouse Floorplan
Comments
Well your in for a real treat then Ken....Land fetch me some crackers!!

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2003 15:26 ]
While I'm waiting on those crackers I think I'll just do a bit of gardening...oh how I love to garden nekkid!

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2003 15:28 ]
[color=#ff00ff:fa1daf71df]***landman puts on his crackerman uniform***[/color:fa1daf71df]

Here i come to save the day!!!

[color=#ff00ff:fa1daf71df]***crackerman (landman) then proceeds to stack boxes of crackers he seems to be pulling out of thin air, around gp fasoning them in a shape not unlike an igloo***[/color:fa1daf71df]

Landman [ 02 Jul 2003 15:34 ]
Well I would come back with some snappy reply, but I'm just to damn busy laughing...Crackerman, sheesh hahahahahahhahah

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2003 15:38 ]
I think this says it all (to everyone of you loons here!)

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2003 15:41 ]
its my alter ego....
according to the voices of course.....
mission accomplished.....
now where's my spatula? this outfits a bit too small.......

Landman [ 02 Jul 2003 15:41 ]
Now that I've seen your true skills, Guilty, I'll never doubt your photoshop ability again

And sorry Ken, get nekked, what the hell. I was being a prude. Not like you europeans you know. We're so repressed

Ozymandias Jones [ 03 Jul 2003 03:34 ]
My true skills? Hmm..."trying to figure out what that has to do with photoshop"

Always,
confused and guilty

guiltypleasures [ 03 Jul 2003 03:40 ]
I'm refering to the wonderful pictures of the clubhouse with the realistic people in them... just being sarcastic as I've seen what you can do in post work in your images.

Yet another joke that has failed, hanging my head in shame.

Still, somehow I'll recover

Ozymandias Jones [ 03 Jul 2003 04:27 ]
hahah, yeah they are something aren't they. Oh boy, those little pictures I made (with the help of some cartoon brushes and other things) back when I ran my irc channel. They were for the 25+Oregon Clubhouse webpage. I had a clickable map of the clubhouse and when you would click on different rooms or places in the room those little pic's would come up. They were suppost to represent the reg's in my channel. I tried to do one for all the reg's in there during the course of it. It was a big hit with them, they all wanted their own place on the clubhouse map lol. I also tried to match their Online persona with the picture I did. Oh those were the days...I hope my art has come along a lot better since then though. I still like my chicken and egg I did...that egg was freehand with a mouse by the way..and I did the animation on it.
GP

guiltypleasures [ 03 Jul 2003 04:35 ]
i clicked....
i had my place....
it was the fridge.....
hell....
i think i even had hats made......

Landman [ 03 Jul 2003 15:19 ]
You clicked, whirled, and made other strange noises landman...of course I always thought it was the fridge making them.   Oh and yes those hats!!! The clubhouse hats, I still have mine...my beaver is wearing it as I type!    (The stuffed one that is).......Dang, no matter how I put this, it's still going to look perverted and kinky....Oh well...

Always
twisted

guiltypleasures [ 03 Jul 2003 15:36 ]
We like the words 'perverted' and 'kinky'

Deviant_Viking [ 03 Jul 2003 16:07 ]
Uh huh, I'll just bet you do...amoung other things lol

guiltypleasures [ 03 Jul 2003 16:10 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next